• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

How sought after are NIB Toa Nuva /krana mask packs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Xenock

Xenock
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 15 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 03:44 PM

I just bought a collection of Toa masks, krana etc.  And I will be getting quite a few packs unopened!  Before I go and decide to open any, I would like to know how sought after the packs are?

Should I just open them all, and sell ones I'm not interested in.  Or should I take a few, and resell them unopened?

If anyone is curious, the packs I will be getting will be the Mask/krana pack 8600

#2 Online UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts

Posted Jul 01 2014 - 02:00 AM

You may as well just open them. I did the same a few months ago. Some of the masks can worth more than the pack.

76561198057888027.png

My BZPRPG profile: http://www.bzpower.c...e-5#entry734923

I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VMKK. IF YOU HAVE ONE TO OFFER ME, THEN PM ME! LIKE, RIGHT NOW!

Greg hates anyone whose name isn't Vezon

#3 Offline KopakaFan116

KopakaFan116
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 38 posts

Posted Jul 01 2014 - 09:09 AM

Those would be awesome to have! They are pretty rare now, the unopened mask packs. From current Bricklink prices,

I would say about 15-20 US dollars (USD).

#4 Online UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts

Posted Jul 01 2014 - 11:37 AM

15-20 is expensive! I bought mine for $6 each!

76561198057888027.png

My BZPRPG profile: http://www.bzpower.c...e-5#entry734923

I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VMKK. IF YOU HAVE ONE TO OFFER ME, THEN PM ME! LIKE, RIGHT NOW!

Greg hates anyone whose name isn't Vezon

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users