After bionicle

boston100

Im probably going to get some hate for this but im going to do it anyways.

could we have a forum where people sumarize headcannon about bioncle after the story ended. Each summary would be a topic and people could discuss them.

I think it would be really cool to see other peoples ideas and to see what they think about mine.

Thanks

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

I think the Bionicle Headcanon thread covers that. Not sure if we need a whole forum just for headcanons. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13357-the-bionicle-headcanon-thread/

Yeah -- and as that is not an official topic, if there's something you really want more discussion about, technically we would allow you to make your own headcanon topic in S&T, although there's a gray area here where we try not to step on the toes of the Library (if you have a really involved idea, it might be best to make a fanfic out of it!), and we don't want them to be too dupey against that topic.

See this under the allowed topics list under S&T (keep in mind the theories part is just half of what the forum is for; there's also storyline discussion in general, and headcanon is a story subject, not sets, ergo S&T, since it is at least closely related to the canon in the way stated in the following quote):

"What I/you would do differently" topics about the storyline

That's what "headcanon" topics basically are, so there already is a forum for it, just not exclusively for it. :)

So, you have the choice to post in the topic we currently have about it (that's what I'd recommend), or make a new one in S&T (I would only do this if you have a particular theme to the topic other than just 'this is my personal headcanon' since that general topic is there for that currently). I'd say that's good enough. And lately we've already seen more interest in posting headcanon topics there, but not enough for a new forum IMO. So, I'd say it's fine how it is now. :)

Hope this helps. ^_^

• Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Thanks for the info. 

What i invisioned was a place where people could browse through headcannon and comment about what they liked and didn't like and how to make it better. I was on the headcannon topic in storyline and theryies and i noticed that it was mostley debating about whether or not peoples headcannon would "work".

maybe we could have a poll on whether or not its a good idea? I personally think it would be really cool.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

It's already possible to click the like button on specific posts, and to reply in the headcanon topic or other headcanon topics on what is liked or not. And discussion of whether it would "work" canonically (if all but that wasn't changed, and so forth) would probably still happen. So I don't know that having it in a different URL reference would change the content much. :P I wouldn't be opposed to a poll though. :shrugs:

• Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)