[LDD/Render] Hard Truck Apocalypse

Okay, so what the heck exactly the Hard Truck Apocalypse? Well, it's a videogame. A Russian videogame. Brought by Targem Studios, here in my country it was known as Ex Machina, but you guys probably know it as Hard Truck Apocalypse. And honestly, I like that name better. No reason to be mysterious.

So HTA is about you being a post-apocalyptic truck driver and gives you a reasonable amount of a pseudo open-world to explore. To do so, you need to have a truck, and that's where HTA shines. It has five classes of trucks with a great amount of cabins and cargo holds to install, plus a wide variety of weapons.

I love HTA for it's atmosphere and it's trucks. And I want to share my love with you by presenting to you these MOCs.

Van

8535686683_2442f205ac_c.jpg

Van is a starter truck that is a gift to main protagonist from his father. This default Van configuration contains a simple cargo bay and Hornet-class machine gun mounted on the cabin. Reference Image

Lorry

14209580192_f4e3f1ed17_c.jpg

Lorry is a reliable truck that features high suspension and 4x4 drive. Although it's vastly used by traders, Lorry is still not really that well-equipped for lone trips and requires protection. The default Lorry configuration includes a basic cabin and cargo hold with a weapon mount. The weapon equipped is a general-purpose machine gun based on Russian PKT. Reference Image

Ural

14244398913_2bb7f641a4_c.jpg

You know that when you sit behind the steering wheel of this monster, things just got far more serious. Those who succeed, choose Ural for balance of it's carrying capacity and weapon customization. Big enough to get off-road if needed, Ural is the best choice for a post-apocalyptic trucker.

This is the default and most common configuration of Ural, featuring a standard weapon mount on the hood and a medium weapon mount on the cargo hold. Featured weapons - a general-purpose machine gun based on Russian PKT (hood) and four-barreled heavy machine gun based on KPVT (body).

Comments and critiques are always welcome, safe road to you, and play well!

• Upvote 2