Is The Mask of Creation's Shape could be the Inspired for The Kano

Since didn't know about The Mask of Creation of itself, so it might be the Inspired for another Kanohi Mask that Is it well know to as The Kanohi Hau. Since We've know there many versions of the Hau,It's the System of Mata Nui,There a Giant Version in Artakha. The only one Problem is that The Hau is just a Great Mask,not a Legendary like Ignika and Vahi,since The Mask of Creation didn't had a shape or a Name aren't maybe the shape could be the inspired of The Hau to make it more meaningful or be a homage to it?

There's a description of the mask in one of the serials. Basically it has the most ornate design imaginable. It might be similar to the Hau, but we don't know. We just know it's really pretty. And possibly green-ish since Arthaka himself is green-ish.

Good Point,there.

In my head I picture it to be somewhat similar to Karzahni's mask, except obviously a lot more pretty and symmetrical. I like to think that Karzahni was so jealous when he didn't get the Mask of Creation, that he cobbled together his own twisted mask design that somewhat resembled it.

He stood at least 10 feet tall. His armor was gray-green and covered in runes carved at the beginning of time. His mask was the most ornate anyone had ever seen – more than just a Kanohi, it was a true work of art. The metallic protodermis from which it was forged was arranged in intricate patterns and designs, each reflecting one of the many cultures that flourished in the universe. The eye slits were angular and pointed, giving him an air of both wisdom and a vague sense of menace.

Emphasis mine. The runes aren't on the mask, they're on his armor. 

Anyway, I don't think it was inspired by the Hau exactly, since the eye holes on the Hau tend to be rounded, and the Hau has round holes, as opposed to elaborate imagery which would need space. 

He stood at least 10 feet tall. His armor was gray-green and covered in runes carved at the beginning of time. His mask was the most ornate anyone had ever seen – more than just a Kanohi, it was a true work of art. The metallic protodermis from which it was forged was arranged in intricate patterns and designs, each reflecting one of the many cultures that flourished in the universe. The eye slits were angular and pointed, giving him an air of both wisdom and a vague sense of menace.

Emphasis mine. The runes aren't on the mask, they're on his armor. 

Anyway, I don't think it was inspired by the Hau exactly, since the eye holes on the Hau tend to be rounded, and the Hau has round holes, as opposed to elaborate imagery which would need space. 

Yeah but it maybe a ways a Prototype or something.