Your Metru Nui Career

If you lived in Metru as a Matoran, it'd be great to be a Toa or even the Chronicler, but what do you think you'd end up doing realistically? I thought of this reading the popular "Where would you go first?" topic and everyone pointing out that most of the BIONICLE universe was too dangerous for anyone to actually want to go to. What would you end up doing as an average, everyday worker in Metru Nui?

I'd probably be a Ko-Matoran Messenger. I couldn't stand still long enough to be a Seer.

Also, BIONICLEsector01 has a comprehensive list of all known Matoran Occupations, so you could check that out for ideas.

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I would like to say an Archivist, since that is a really interesting job to me. Recording the history of Metru Nui, keeping the Rahi secure, learning more about the history of the city...all of that would be awesome to experience.

But to be realistic, I'd probably would be a Test Driver or a Trader.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Jobless, archive-dwelling Onu-Matoran.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'd be a chute engineer! It seems to be the only math- or physics-related job I can think of. It surprised me how little math these guys would need. Ideally, I'd be the guy who invented the chutes, but realistically, I'd just end up maintaining them.

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

My lab research has led to the conclusion that it would result in a Mask of Shapeshifting. :P

Isn't that the Kanohi Mahiki, Mask of Illusion? The Great version allows the user to shape-shift. 

Not to get off-topic (on my own topic no less), but the Mahiki doesn't grant the user the powers of whoever they shapeshift into. A hypothetical Mask of Shapeshifting could allow a more full transformation. Also, a Reconstitutes at Random disk might be the way to make a Mask of Mutation (Miserix's mask). Maybe I should be a mask maker.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I would be most likely be Carver because I would like carving. Or I would be a Disk and Mask Maker.

I have absolutely no idea. I don't even know what real-life careers I'm well suited to, let alone fantasy careers that require skills I have no experience with whatsoever.

In my opinion, I think you would be more of a Archivist.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Chute Station mechanic or Disk Maker. Realistically I'd be the guy who figures out what powers disks have. :P Or I would like to be.

My lab research has led to the conclusion that it would result in a Mask of Shapeshifting. :P

That's the thing, it'd be so interesting to explore all the possible mask outcomes and what they would lead to!

Who would test them? :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'd have to say Carver, I love working with my hands and sculpting, and it sounds quite fun to me.

ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT I didn't see the job listed on BS01 but I'm sure somebody has to maintain and take care of the Ga Metru Fountains of Wisdom occassionally and that is what I want to do :P

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I would say a Vahki programmer (or whatever equivalent; somebody must make those mechanical brains), or some kind of occupation involving maintenance on the city's databases and servers. :P

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock