• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Next New Member Raffle Underway

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,272 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2014 - 04:42 PM

July is here! Among other things, that means that our previous New Member Raffle for the Minecraft set has ended and a new one has kicked off. If you've recently joined BZPower, or join right now, you can enter the Arctic Helicrane 2014 New Member Raffle for a chance to win a copy of 60034 Arctic Helicrane, generously provided by LEGO. The raffle runs until the end of August, but that's no reason to wait! Click the link on the top of the site and register today to join the fun on BZPower!

View the full article

#2 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 10:19 PM

How do we join the raffle?

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,120 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 11:31 PM

How do we join the raffle?

You go over here and click on the button to enter.

#4 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 11:12 AM

Great, thanks!

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

#5 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 655 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 05:12 PM

That's awesome for new members but I am amaze that it wasn't one of the Chima ultra build that's not coming to North America

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users