Out you shall tune,

MoC will start the game

Hopefully soon.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Thank you Meso for creating the topic and B6 for stopping posts

Onto the game.

------

Back-story Or Setting Or Something:

You twenty people have traveled very far to reach the destination of your potential final resting place...

This mansion buried deep in some forgotten woodlands is haunted by the poor souls who were murdered here.

Also by those not unlike yourselves- seeking treasure, fame, and adventure.

You all have various reasons for coming together to search this house top to bottom.

• Some of you are here to search for the long forgotten treasure left by the old lord of the house.
  • Some of you are probably homeless and thought that it would make a nice house once all the spooks and specters are gone.
  • Maybe you're a would be ghost buster who wants his own movie deal.
  • Most likely some of you are hippie liberals who want to free the ghosts for the greater good or something like that.

None of that really matters. It'll soon become clear that you've all bit off a bit more than you could chew.

You will all learn why all records of this house were tossed out, burned, buried in someone's yard, and forgotten.

------

So It Begins:

As you all walk into the mansion's main entrance the room goes dark and the door slams behind you.

Someone lets out a girlish scream of terror. The room seems to shake under your feet. And someone else lets out a girlish shriek of terror.

The mansion seems to groan in protest and the howls of the once dead ring through the air.

Suddenly the lights come back on, however all present can feel that something has changed.

You can feel a presence in the back of your minds and hear suggestions being whispered into your ears.

Not all of these influences are good.

The door can not be budged no matter how hard you try to batter it down with a makeshift battering ram made out of Meso taped to some 2x4's.

So it looks like the only place for you to go is up. Maybe you'll find a way to free the ghosts and get out.

------

The Roles:

19 Average Joes (The Heroes)

5 Possessed Villains (The Mafia)

1 Big Bad (Wildcard)

The roles will be decided by RNG.

------

Role Explanation and Powers

Average Joes (15): These people got the better end of the deal when the house freaked out on your arrival. The few good spirits left in the house found their way to them and are trying to give you a warning. They're letting you all know that some of your numbers have been possessed by those who wish ill upon you. However only stronger ghosts will be able to help you learn someone else's role. The friendly ghosts have decided to help by giving the Average Joes the ability to absolutely protect themselves for one night- however you must PM me the night before a mafia killing that you wish to use your ghost block.

Possessed Villains (4): These people were influenced by some of the more unsavory ghosts that litter the halls of the mansion. They want nothing more than to kill the Average Joes and keep them from escaping alive. What they do after that is up to them. Maybe go to the beach and drink some coconut milk. Every night between "Exorcisms" they'll be able to kill someone.

The Big Bad (1): He's the former owner of the mansion. As such he's the strongest ghost in this whole deal. Despite his strength he can't possess people as quickly as the other weaker ghosts did. It's kind of like trying to fit a brick into a tube of toothpaste. Whereas the ghost is the brick, and whoever he's possessing is the toothpaste. He'll probably finish manifesting his powers halfway through the game, when you all reach the top floor of the mansion. What he does upon manifesting his powers is up to whoever he possesses. He can help either party or stay out of their struggle. His powers will become more clear when you reach the top.

Exorcisms: Between Mafia killings the Average Joes "Exorcise" a suspected person in hopes of extinguishing one of the Mafians. However they haven't perfected the art of exorcisms and whoever gets exorcized will die. You should've brought a priest.

Killings: The game will start off with the Possessed Villains killing someone, following that will be an Exorcism and the cycle will repeat.

Stronger Ghosts (4): These ghosts aren't as weak as the regular ghosts, but not as strong as the Big Bad. These ghosts found their way to 3 of the 20 people here upon start. When used they will tell you the role of one other person before disappearing. Not just Average Joes can get Stronger Ghosts. There is a chance that Stronger Ghosts can be found in random floors of the house. The chance to find a ghost will be decided on RNG with the finder of said ghost also being decided by RNG.

------

Floors:

1st Floor: Entrance Room <- Starting Here

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

You must make your way to The Attic Room, and back down in order to escape.

------

Rules:

1. No role revealing if you're dead.
  2. No screenshots pertaining this mafia game.
  3. All general BZP rules.
  4. Voting period is 24 hours starting when I post the suspect list.
  5. Mafia has 48 hours to tell me who they want to die.

------

The Ghost Busting Crew:

1. MT Average Joe

2. Mesonak

3. Portal Nuvia

4. Kuan Average Joe

5. Blade (Colette Llyan)

6. Mairanui

7. Jag

8. ToaRobot

9. Chro Possessed Villain

10. Kaiser Average Joe

11. Pulse Possessed Villain

12. Lhikevikk Average Joe

13. Kahi Average Joe

13.1 (14): Unit

15. Ehks

16. Dapper-San Average Joe

17. Watcher on the Walls

18. SwimmingBeard

19. LJ

20. ShadowVezon Possessed Villain

21. Ibrow

22. RG Average Joe

23. Toa K

24. Zakaro

25. Burnmad Average Joe

If you want a specific number put it in your reply.

------

If you have any questions leave them in your reply or PM me.

Good luck.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy
  • Upvote 5

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

So, my inbox was full when the messages were sent out, so I would like to officially make the claim that I have no special role. Now, the last time this happened to me, the host made the mistake of announcing in the topic that my inbox was full, thus clearing my name and allowing me to run VDAMMA, which was successful in that game. This game, I have no real proof, and last time I ran VDAMMA no one believed me anyway (to be fair, I was the Pyro), so I'm just going to take it easy this game and let things run their course. However, if anyone trusts me and wants me to pass something along, I will see what I can do.

"No role revealing if you're dead.

Does this mean a player's role is not revealed when he dies? Or just that dead people cannot reveal other people's roles? Is that intended to imply that dead people should be dead and not actively altering the course of the game? (If so, I applaud this rule development.)

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Maybe the dead inhabitants of the mansion collected Bionicle sets, and we find the sets' littered remains all over the house, missing pieces, heads, and limbs in just the right places to foreshadow our own fates . . .

nban.jpg

Maybe the dead inhabitants of the mansion collected Bionicle sets, and we find the sets' littered remains all over the house, missing pieces, heads, and limbs in just the right places to foreshadow our own fates . . .

That would be cool...

2xu8Ptu.png

'Bionicle" Mafia? I sorta skimmed the rules and I couldn't find anything Bionicle about it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Now that you mention it, neither can I. The roles don't even seem to have Bionicle-themed names.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

'Bionicle" Mafia? I sorta skimmed the rules and I couldn't find anything Bionicle about it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Now that you mention it, neither can I. The roles don't even seem to have Bionicle-themed names.

Just takes place in the bionicle universe.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

"No role revealing if you're dead." 

Does this mean a player's role is not revealed when he dies? Or just that dead people cannot reveal other people's roles? Is that intended to imply that dead people should be dead and not actively altering the course of the game? (If so, I applaud this rule development.)

Having run the game that inspired the creation of this rule, I can safely say it's the latter.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Woah. No way am I reading that many pages. :P I did see a similar rule on the first page, though, about not revealing allied roles, but I assume this rule is broader, and applies to revealing (allegedly revealing? only truthful revealing? speculating on?) any team's roles after one is dead.

nban.jpg

Woah. No way am I reading that many pages. :P I did see a similar rule on the first page, though, about not revealing allied roles, but I assume this rule is broader, and applies to revealing (allegedly revealing? only truthful revealing? speculating on?) any team's roles after one is dead.

If you know a role for certain do not reveal it. You are allowed to participate in discussion and speculation while dead. You just can't reveal anything you know for certain when you die.

If you do reveal stuff people will hate you for it and you won't last long in future games.

....And this is what I get for being busy. =P

(aka not seeing MoC post)

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )