BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

If we still don't hang the right person then I get that Contrabass Sax anyway. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Almost 9 guys, time to see death!

About dem deaths MoC..... =P

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Final Tally:

RG: 5

Portal Nuvia: 4

Mesonak: 1

Jag:0

SwimmingBeard: 1

Null: 1

I shall vote Mesonak in hopes of a pentouple hang (if anyone would cooperate).

I votes Portals

Sorry my good sir, you may only vote once and the first vote takes priority. And thus only RG shall die today.

------

MT taking the place of Judge Judy and Executioner took the hat filled with the group's votes. The numbers were counted once, twice, and even three times. However the numbers remained solid each time.

MT gestured to have RG brought forward much to the dismay of Mairanui who had tried to pull one over on MT by putting two votes into the hat.

"IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR, I DIDN'T TRIP HIM!!!" screamed RG as he was placed upon the sacrificial exorcism table of pain.

MT picked up the knife of painful stabby exorcisms "We'll see about that you heinous scum."

With nothing left to say MT plunged the knife into RG's chest, where he died immediately. However in the second it took for him to die he felt unimaginable pain. That being the reason it is called the "sacrificial exorcism table of pain".

"I see no villainous ghost leaving his body... I guess he was innocent?" LJ remarked sadly.

RG, Average Joe, Lynching by Exorcism

With that disappointing moment over with, the group carefully left the body of RG and Dapper-San at the side of the room so that no one may trip and die over their corpses. The group then decided it was time... To move up to the next floor!

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room <- You are now here

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Mafians PM me who wants to die next. Average Joes if you want to use your death block let me know.

Next murder scene 48 hours from 9:00.

*Also sorry that this was posted so late, of course the company who runs my internet would be having problems all across Ohio and Indiana.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Well look at that. Person lynched after Round 1 wasn't a mafian. What a shocker. I was very very very tempted to throw in a vote for Portal at 8:59, but I felt that would be irresponsible given that I hadn't taken the time to assess the suspiciousness of Portal's posts.

By the way, I now have space in my inbox, if any villagers or less-than-strategic mafians wish to send me their blessings.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

After a careful analysis I suspect either Portal or Meso.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I, um, thot you cud swich yur vote wunce. Ges not.

Taken from the post in which Dapper died.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from.

-MT

If the first vote is any indication on how the rest of the game is going to go, we're going to have a lot of swerves.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.