Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Velox just completed the last review, so you should be able to resubmit to start the new list, I believe.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So.. when can I try getting my story reviewed again?

As I said in my post:

I'll also post to let everyone know that we are taking requests again.

Anyway, yes, we are now allowing requests again. We're going back to the assigning reviews to critics. As of right now, we are only letting in five requests at a time. That may change, however, but in the mean time, all reviews will hopefully be done within a week. Again, I thank everyone for your patience. Critics: There were two critics I wasn't able to PM (I left a message on your profile page, Yukiko -- the other hasn't been active), and so if you didn't receive any sort of message from me, please PM (or email me: Toa_Velox@BZPower.com) me ASAP.newso1.png Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

sscclist.png

The Trial and Execution of Makuta Teridax - ibrow - Assigned to Cap'n K (Ultraviolence)

Gathering Dust - PooZy - Assigned to Yukiko

Lunchables Comic 1 - Tekulo: Toa of Gales - Assigned to Jedi Master J.

Into the West - Lord Darkon - Assigned to Velox

Scars of War - Jowm - Assigned to Tolkien

Assignments as listed. Please let me know if you are unable to fulfill your reviews. And as that is 5, no more requests at this time. Critics should finish their reviews in a week, but I'll post saying when we will be accepting new requests.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

And Into the West has been reviewed. Thanks to those who reviewed theirs already, and for those that haven't: Remember you have until tomorrow to complete your review or you will receive a strike.newso1.png

My review for Gathering Dust is up. Sorry, I have no such excuse for my lateness, as we have WiFi and ethernet everywhere here. The beginning semester homework hit me quite hard, but I shall adjust in the next few weeks and my review shall turn up in a more timely fashion.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

While this is waiting for recovery, PM me and I'll give you a review.Albeit, it won't be an official SSCC review, but I'll write with the same caliber I normally would for a review.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just wondering where my review might be, since it looks like all of the other stories that needed to be reviewed were reviewed.-ibrow

Well, I don't know where Cap'n K is/if he's got a review that simply hasn't been posted, but I went ahead and filled in for him. Here you go.

{Z}

sscclist.png

Defiance - Lord Darkon -- Assigned to Zaxvo

Ignition - legolover-361 -- Assigned to Tyler Durden

Divided We Fall - Grant-Sud -- Assigned to Tyler Durden

Remember - Tolkien -- Assigned to Velox

All Our Sins Remembered - The Quiet Light -- Assigned to Velox

If anyone wants to take some of the ones assigned to me, please PM me -- three critics haven't replied to my PM yet (or been online), and I didn't want to mess up the cycle, but if anyone wants to do a review every cycle (or two some cycles) instead of every other cycle please let me know. Anyway, reviews are due by next Wednesday (Feb 15).newso1.png

Edited by Velox

@ Kal Grochi ~ Sorry, we are not currently accepting requests. Check back in a couple days. =]Anyway, I have reviewed All Our Sins Remembered; I'm giving Tyler Durden and myself a two day extension (Friday) on the last two stories (as we both were reviewing more than one). Reviews will be up as soon as possible, and then we will accept 5 more requests.newso1.png

Yes, but you cannot use the advice we give until after the contest is over -- once posting your entry you cannot edit it. Otherwise it would be unfair, as it'd be impossible for us to review every entry.newso1.png

Aaand last-minute family trip=driving all day straight from school=no time to review...I'll try to get your review done tomorrow, Tolkien, though that depends on what I do with family tomorrow. Anyway, we'll allow 5 more requests, now.newso1.png