Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

A review for Stellar Quest: The Black Gate Opens, by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith, please. :) Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Unless my kindergarten level math skills are failing me, I believe that's five requests.-Teezy

Yep; I was just busy yesterday so I didn't assign critics yet.

sscclist.png

Moment of Fragile Courage - by Grant Sud - Assigned to Velox

Just Another Path - by Lord Darkon - Assigned to Tyler DurdenHigh-Fly Matoran - by Taipu1 - Assigned to Yukiko

Stellar Quest: The Black Gate Opens - by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith - Assigned to Jedi Master J.

Perfectionist - by Aderia: Toa of Ducklings - Assigned to Tolkien

Reviews are due by Thursday, March 1st. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Abyss by MatoroIgnika, whenever a spot opens up. :3Thanks ahead of time.EDIT: Sorry if this request is invalid or what have you, I didn't even think when I posted this. I've had too long of a day. :/

Yeah, unfortunately you'll have to re-request your story for review the next time we are allowing requests (should be around Thursday or Friday of next week).newso1.png Edited by Velox

And I have reviewed Moment of Fragile Courage, by Grant Sud.I know we're still waiting on one review, but I will now accept more review requests. Five more until we close the gates again.newso1.png

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3806Target: The War-Monger - By TahooReview please? Thank you.(sorry for defying post format, I couldn't get the link thing to work...)

"The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

My PBZP: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4267

I hadn't even known it was posted until much later... Oops.

000_0004.jpg

What I always do is add my story title to the end of the URL with a space between the two when I'm adding the link, then I just backspace out the URL and leave the link.But eh, to each his own.Anyway, that's five.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

sscclist.png

The Outlaws and the Dream by Cederak -- Assigned to VeloxThe Wraith by Kal Grochi -- Assigned to Velox Yukiko

Abyss by ~MatoroIgnika~ -- Assigned to Tyler Durden

The Royal We by Tyler Durden -- Assigned to Velox ZaraynaTarget: The War-Monger By Tahoo -- Assigned to Zarayna

Once again, if anyone wants to take any of the extra ones I've assigned to myself, just let me know before you do. And reviews are due by Friday, March 16th. Also, an easy way to create a URL: Simply copy the URL, type what you want the link to say (i.e. "Target: The War-Monger"), highlight what you typed, then click the link button, paste the URL into the box that comes up, click "ok" and it should be good. If that doesn't make sense I can explain it better.newso1.png

Edited by Scriptophobia

^Velox, since couldn't manage that review last week I'll gladly take on some of yours. I have spring break now. So everything's good. :)

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I'll take the Wraith then. :)

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Glatorian Chronicles #11: Obsidian Among the Frost by TNTOSWould appreciate a review.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I should have my review up by sometime tomorrow morning, Velox: Internet problems are preventing me from doing a lot of good with a proper review. Sorry for the inconvenience.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

And I have reviewed The Outlaws and the Dream. Also @ TNTOS and PooZy, while we weren't technically accepting requests when you posted, we are accepting requests now, and since it's only been a few hours, you don't have to re-request your stories.So! Three more stories until we stop accepting requests again.@ Zarayna and Yukiko ~ you won't be striked right now since you both took on more than one review, but please complete them ASAP. And, Tyler, that's fine. Thanks for letting me know.newso1.png

Reviewed Abyss. Highly recommended debut Short Story from a great writer. Look forward to reading more from him.Thanks to Velox for the twelve-hour reprieve, and I look forward to my next review.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

sscclist.png

Glatorian Chronicles #11: Obsidian Among the Frost by TNTOS -- Assigned to Jedi Master J.Oasis by PooZy -- Assigned to VeloxCorrupt Destiny: Vakama by Toa Vahi: toa of time -- Assigned to TolkienThe Land of Forgetfulness by Zarayna: The Quiet Light -- Assigned to CederakWar for BZPower by Jinklemeister -- Assigned to Zarayna

And there we go. With that I'd also like to announce the latest critic: Cederak. ECC Curator and a great critic, he's definitely very welcome here.newso1.png