Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Hey guys. I'm sure everybody and their muaka is asking for a review what with the contest and all, so don't worry if you can't get to this one for a while.Lhii the Surfer - Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Assigned to #firstworldtyler.

I might as well...Shadow of the Wind - Balta

Assigned to Zarayna: The Quiet LightThank you Tekulo and Balta for choosing the SSCC. :)-Ced

Any room for one more request? I looked, but I couldn't find anything saying how many slots were open...

Yeah, including Velox and myself, there are four of us without assignments at the moment. I'll edit this post if you decide to edit yours with a request. :biggrin:-Ced

Alrighty then... :biggrin:The Observers - DespairAm I correct in guessing that for the contest entries we are PMed the review?

Okay, it's assigned to Velox.-Ced Edited by Cederak

Am I correct in guessing that for the contest entries we are PMed the review?

For contest entries you must post them in their own topic in order to receive a review. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Would a compilation topic also work?

Yeah, that'd be fine. In other news, I have an announcement:This club hasn't been completely living up to its elite reputation, and as such Cederak and I have decided it is necessary to implement some changes. Early next week we will be posting a new topic with those changes, but until then, unfortunately, we will no longer be accepting any requests so that the process will be as smooth as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, and we look forward to receiving more requests in the new topic! For those critics assigned to a request: Please still complete your requests; you will obviously not have to post here saying you have completed the reviews, but Ced and I will be making sure the reviews get done. Thank you! If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. With that, topic closed. newso1.png Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender