• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Are there many members who read but rarely post?

BZP Curious Swag

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 68 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 07:20 PM

Even though I've been visiting practically every day for the last two years now, I almost never post outside of COT. One major reason for this is because I'm very curious about what the post count range is for each member title and accompanying image. Since the mods and admins refuse to tell anyone about that detail, my only option is with brute force, by literally recording the ranks and images I've reached so far, and at what numbers for each of them. Of course, the images are available only to Premier Members, and I currently lack the means to become one, so that means the only way for me to know for sure the range for each rank image is to post only during the week of BZPower's anniversary, to take advantage of those Premier Perks. Say what you want, but those are my reasons for rarely ever posting on this site.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users