• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Did anyone else finish this MeNOLG?

MeNOL MeNOLG Game Metru Nui Online

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts

Posted Jul 02 2014 - 09:39 PM

For some reason I once completed this game while I should have been studying (don't worry, I graduated). I secretly loved it.

#2 Offline Snubby

Snubby
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Armored Protector

• 303 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2014 - 09:54 PM

I love that game also, but I can't figure out what to do besides rack up a lot of widgets.

#3 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,438 posts

Posted Jul 02 2014 - 10:21 PM

I've never heard of it, and I don't really care to register a username and password to find out. Can anyone summarize what it's all about? Looks like a fan game; does it come close to the official ones?

~B~

sands_banner.jpg

#4 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts

Posted Jul 02 2014 - 10:57 PM

I've never heard of it, and I don't really care to register a username and password to find out. Can anyone summarize what it's all about? Looks like a fan game; does it come close to the official ones?

~B~

Haha it's definitely a fan game and it takes a lot of patience. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone to wants top-notch. It's about an akilini athlete who later turns out to be part of a criminal group of matoran trying to overthrow Turaga Dume. I kinda forgot what the reason was, but it was filled with awesome. Even though the gameplay is pretty amateurish (not like I could make it any better), the concept and script just drew me in.

It's not something that looks remotely official, but it has that mysterious oddness that MNOG has. The biggest difference is that this one brings the more unsettlingly human characteristics of the Metru Nui society to the foreground.

I remember spending way too much time collecting raw protodermis from a tiny tap in in Po-Metru with a tiny jar to do basically anything. At first I was like "sure whatever", but after a while I started realizing how weird it is.

If you have the patience and time to finish MNOLG II, you might wanna try it.

I love that game also, but I can't figure out what to do besides rack up a lot of widgets.

I think what you're supposed to do depends on the Metru you belong to. The first thing I had to do was to deliver supplies to a Le-Matoran working on a small airship.

#5 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 03 2014 - 10:40 AM

I've played it (all the endings in fact, of which there are four). I was actually one of the beta testers. ^_^ It doesn't take as long to complete as MNOG II but for a fan-made game it's really well done. The visual style is reminiscent, but not identical, of the MNOG's (the story and atmosphere are considerably darker). If you were a fan of those (and who wasn't) you'll probably find yourself enjoying MeNOL at least a bit. ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jul 03 2014 - 10:40 AM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#6 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts

Posted Jul 03 2014 - 12:04 PM

I've played it (all the endings in fact, of which there are four). I was actually one of the beta testers. ^_^ It doesn't take as long to complete as MNOG II but for a fan-made game it's really well done. The visual style is reminiscent, but not identical, of the MNOG's (the story and atmosphere are considerably darker). If you were a fan of those (and who wasn't) you'll probably find yourself enjoying MeNOL at least a bit. ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

Wait... just how many different endings are there? And yes, I agree that it's pretty dark.

#7 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 665 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2014 - 12:05 PM

I got frustrated with it because I always ended up in jail. So I stopped playing it.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#8 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 03 2014 - 12:15 PM

-Gata signoff.png

Wait... just how many different endings are there? And yes, I agree that it's pretty dark.

Not counting the jail ending, there are three different endings as far as I recall, the "brotherhood ending", the "anarchists ending" and the "brotherhood and anarchists ending".

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jul 03 2014 - 12:17 PM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#9 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 236 posts

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 08:37 AM

How do I purify protodermis?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

#10 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 09:48 AM

How do I purify protodermis?

Go to district 12B in Po-Metru during daylight and buy pure protodemis from the po-matoran wearing a brown Hau. You'll need an empty jar for this! Then go to Ga-Metru and enter the buildng in the middle. Talk to the one matoran there and do the "test". Now you will be able to go to he Great Temple, where protodermis can be purified. :ahhh:

#11 Online Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 223 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 04:22 PM

I just tried it out and have been playing for a few minutes. Best thing so far is the ladder-climbing animation. For sure.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

#12 Offline -Takua-

-Takua-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 913 posts

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 08:08 AM

I just tried it out and have been playing for a few minutes. Best thing so far is the ladder-climbing animation. For sure.

Oh, yes, that ladder animation is top-notch. : )

#13 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 391 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 01:36 PM

Whoever made this is a legend. While it has a few glitches (and the fabulous aforementioned ladder animation) I really love what's been done. I only played it for a few minutes just then, but the Le-Metru interior is exactly how I always pictured it.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: GreenVampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

burning_logo.jpg

Nuva-era BIONICLE brickfilms on the way!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users