Buy Some Bionicle Shirts

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if The LEGO Group is okay with these being made and sold - I've asked but am still waiting to hear back. But if you buy one and they're taken down later, LEGO certainly isn't going to try to take the shirt back from you. Okay, that said, on the website Redbubble, an individual going by the name Drumasaurs has made some Bionicle-themed t-shirts available for sale. They're a bit pricy, but some of the designs are pretty cool. Go check them out and see if they're worth it for you to pick up!

View the full article

I might have considered buying one if it wasn't for that price tag. Some of them are a bit... Not my style I guess is the best way to put it :P. But there are some cool looking ones.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/drumasaurs/works/12210039-bionicle-pride?c=274440-bionicle Probably my favorite, and I don't think people would think I was as weird wearing this one as most of the others :P.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/drumasaurs/works/12038544-matoro-mask-evolution?c=274440-bionicle  I also really like this one. But I can't say everyone else who saw me in it would :P.

EDIT: Did anyone see this? It's not much more to get  Tahu throw pillow then a shirt: http://www.redbubble.com/people/drumasaurs/works/11785305-toa-tahu?c=274440-bionicle&p=throw-pillow :P

Edited by LQ1998

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero." -Toa Kopaka

Along with the shirts and pillows, I noticed that there are also stickers, iPhone cases, Samsung Galaxy cases, and tote bags with some of these designs on them too. 

Anyway, the images themselves are not the best I've ever seen. I like the Toa Mata ones and the one with the island of Mata Nui and three virtues symbol on it. The others really don't do anything for me. I do like that you can chose to put the design on the front or back of your shirt. And you can also chose the color of the shirt too. That is really neat IMO.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

These shirts aren't my cup of tea, but they're decent designs that I'm sure some Bionicle fans will love.

Once again I feel the need to express my wish that Lego might someday partner with We Love Fine so that both The Lego Group and fan artists can benefit financially from fan-designed merch, and the rest of Lego's fans can benefit from a wider selection of officially-licensed clothing in a wide variety of men's and women's sizes.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Those shirts are pretty good, I do like the Hello Metru-Nui, Po-Koro and Bionicle Pride shirts.
I may get one of those shirts one day but I would love to see a Mask of Light shirt that said Technic, Organic, Apps, One Destiny.

• Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I really do like these designs, and it seems like a lot of work was put into them to make them look awesome. My personal favorites would have to be Ko-Koro Drifters, Po-Koro Stonecutters, Le-Koro Windflyers, and Pohatu. Unfortunately, I'm to cheap and too shy about my fandom (as many people here) to buy them.

• Upvote 1

If these still exist in a month or so, when I next get paid, I'll be buying a t-shirt and a pillow. I may not be a prolific BIONICLE fan on the internet anymore, but the saga has had such an impact on me growing up that I know I'd regret not getting at least one of these. It's a shame about the price, but as long as the postage isn't extortionate, I'm willing to pay.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

Cool beans. Love the Mata Nui one.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?