I was wondering the rareness/value of the following masks

please note i am not selling

sparkly transparent mask of light

infiected hau nuva

disk of time

transparent green miru

Thanks

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

That is also one guy, I have sold the Miru for anywhere between $15 and $4. And the Avohkii is about $10. I would go $10 for three infected hau Nuva. Disk of time is about $5 or so

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That is also one guy, I have sold the Miru for anywhere between $15 and $4. And the Avohkii is about $10. I would go $10 for three infected hau Nuva. Disk of time is about $5 or so

$15 for a TNGM? You really do love to highball people. I feel sorry for whoever bought that off of you.

I have my sources, and I say that a TNGM is worth no more than $5: http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=16&itemID=1989

EDIT: Same for the Avohkii, its worth $8 absolute max: http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&colorID=101&itemID=44087&sz=10&searchSort=P

They are going for a little more than a dollar at minimum.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

This was also the most someone had paid for it on eBay from me in 2004. I'm just giving him a reference that doesn't make him think he has something worthless, and that Avohkii isn't worthless either. It isn't a gold mine, but it is worth something.

In my opinion, bricklink has some of the strangest pricing I have ever seen, I've seen guys selling just a manas motor for $40! And then you have some guy who has like 8000 silver on black Huna and sells them like a normal priced mask. Or someone selling one misprint kaukau for $75? That is a high ball, most of bricklinks problem is that it is overpriced in most people's opinions. Some things are listed at a fair price, while others, people are just trying to get rid of, so they will sell it for really cheap, so that it is almost free!

If I were you, I would look at sites like eBay, bricklink, and here and compare and try to find a middle ground price, you can do this with about any piece in bionicle.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

This was also the most someone had paid for it on eBay from me in 2004. I'm just giving him a reference that doesn't make him think he has something worthless, and that Avohkii isn't worthless either. It isn't a gold mine, but it is worth something.

In my opinion, bricklink has some of the strangest pricing I have ever seen, I've seen guys selling just a manas motor for $40! And then you have some guy who has like 8000 silver on black Huna and sells them like a normal priced mask. Or someone selling one misprint kaukau for $75? That is a high ball, most of bricklinks problem is that it is overpriced in most people's opinions. Some things are listed at a fair price, while others, people are just trying to get rid of, so they will sell it for really cheap, so that it is almost free!

If I were you, I would look at sites like eBay, bricklink, and here and compare and try to find a middle ground price, you can do this with about any piece in bionicle.

Fair play Mc, you win this time. Just be careful not to give people false hope >.<

hTeXGIU.png

How expensive would you say the Chrome Hau mask is? I got it inside the Power Pack and it really makes me wonder as to how rare it is if it was to be just a stand alone...

The only place it comes from is the power pack. They aren't common, but they aren't that rare either.

hTeXGIU.png

Whats  the value of a Copper Huna?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

How much is it for the solid golden Hau necklace

Whats  the value of a Copper Huna?

The gold Haus have been sold for all sorts of prices, but the official value that Lego gave for tax purposes was $800, but the value is much more now due to rising gold prices.

hTeXGIU.png