Posted Aug 27 2014 - 11:37 PM
I think I already threw in my two cents, but if I did, here is a few more.
1. If it was Gen. 1 only, they would hate anything not Toa Mata
2. Of course there are people that enjoy earlier over later, just like there are people who enjoy later over earlier, or who like all of them the same
3. Mata Nui was a very kind land. I do agree that it was like a mini paradise, but that us why some liked it. Voya Nui, where many people started to dislike BIONICLE, it was the opposite of a paradise. It was designed to be nearly uninhabitable, so that the Mask of Life would be safe.
4. I loved it when it was darker, although the Metru truly were my favourite in terms of story. Also, Mata Nui will hold a special spot, as it was where it all began.
5. Sure the sales show that the first few were more popular, that happens. It doesn't mean they are bad afterwards by any means (or why would LEGO stay with it for so long?).
If you want to argue with me, fine, but this is my stance, and I hope you will respect mine as I respect yours.
Online presences (main ones, at least):
Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.
"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now