• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BIONICLE 2015 THEORY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 28-July 12
  • 401 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2014 - 01:05 PM

I was thinking about how bionicle would be brought back and i have come to the conclusion that it would be a retelling. my reasons for beliving this are the following

1 one reason bionicle was cancled was beacause it as to complicated and new buyers were intimidated. A prequell or a sequel would only make it MORE complicated.

2 i was looking at the famous picture that has gotten everybody so exicted and i noticesed TAHU NUVA was on the side. I couldent see a posible reason for him to be in the story save continuing directley from post 2010 witch i am certin lego will not do.

Tell me what you think of this

Thanks

Please note I have permision from BZpower staff to repsost this topic. Also please do not use this topic as a continuation of locked topics.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,504 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jul 05 2014 - 01:13 PM

I think you might have read Makaru's post incorrectly...

People have been using this topic to theorize how it is coming back, but it is on a temporary hiatus. You may repost your theory there when I reopen the topic.

In other words, a new topic isn't needed since the one he linked to exists already. It's temporarily closed, though, so he asked you to wait until it is opened to make a post in there.

Sorry for the confusion! Is it more clear now?

#3 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 28-July 12
  • 401 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2014 - 01:24 PM

oh ok

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

#4 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,504 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jul 05 2014 - 01:33 PM

Again, sorry for the confusion! The 2015 general topic should be reopened in the evening, so keep an eye out.

(Topic closed.)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users