Doom or Desolation?

Ghidora131

Alright, I may take a crack at this:

Part 1

Doom or Desolation

Toa Kihohiki felt the sun in his eyes. The sun was warm. Go figure, thought Kihohiki.

A wave soon made sure he'd get up, rather than drown. Over on the other side of the

shore was a large stone tablet, the one he had come all this way to find. Two matoran

dead, one completely mauled, the other shot, but... was it worth it? He climbed up off

the ground, brushed off the sand, and hobbled over to that slab, that worthless slab

of rock. "Why did Helryx, leader of "you know what," send me, Toa kihohiki, of all

people, on a ruthless and stupid mission just to get a piece of rock that anyone else

would be able to"-

A large burning sound was heard, and his world went black.

Kihohiki was a very social matoran, a public figure, and a good friend of Toa Lihkan.

The day that he was captured by those dratty Dark Hunters was impossibly ridiculous.

About one hundred matoran died right in front of him, leaving only eight Matoran alive-

him included- to be killed a very special way.

Then the OoMN rescues them, and told Kihohiki that he, and the other seven, were

destined to become toa. The toa group was created, Kihohiki was appointed leader,

and they set off on the most brain-dead mission even conceivable.

It had not been as easy as described. They had lost two Matoran, both political figures,

found in captivity and waiting to be released. His toa team disappeared mysteriously one

by one, and was the last one still alive, but he had finally found the stone when his ship

capsized, and he had washed ashore.

Eventually the screaming woke him up.

He saw a sight he wished he had never seen. Thousands of bloody spines stuck on the wall,

all of toa, evident by the masks stuck on them. And on the walls below the spines there was...

His Toa team! All alive, just scalded horribly.

"Ohh, boooo hooooooo!" Called out the figure from the center of the room. He was a Makuta,

evident by the massive wings and hideous mask, and the creature looked similar, but wore

too much red, and had no wings. While evidently strong, this red being looked as though he couldn't

jump an inch. "No Helryx here to save you now, and with the tablet all mine, only I know the true

secret of Mata Nui's existence! Now, all shall bow before Makuta Valumius!"

"Yes," said the red being, "No Helryx to save you, either."

All were shocked at what that red being did, and the way that he cut his friend down the middle

indicated he was a Makuta, after all. Kihohiki had seen enough, and used his sound ability

to crush the chains holding the Toa. All toa fell, and as Kihohiki tried to stop the red Makuta,

He said: "There's no stopping me now, Toa. I know the secret of Teridax's plan, and I have

read the tablet. Just remember: When the universe is either saved or doomed, I,

Makuta Maldraxx, will have caused it!" He then carved a fiery hole in this dimension, and

fell right through it.

Kihohiki rushed for the tablet, and saw it read a detailed description of the events involving

the creation of the Mata Nui robot.

With this information known, Kihohiki shatterd the tablet, ensuring that no one would ever find

out about it ever again... unless he told them.