BIONICLE Mafia XV: Nightmare

Burnmad

Y̷̡̱̟̹̖̱͚͓̲̠̰̘͗̎ͯ̔ͭͮ̽ͤO̡͙͈̙͙͚͒ͪ̍̀̌̿̎̀̆̅͛ͨ̊͛͌ͯͪ́͜͠ͅŲ̢͍͙̺̪̮̰̹̦͓͎͍̩̘̲̞̾ͫͤ͒ͫ̇ͬ̇ͤ̔ͨ̄͊́͢ ̡̧̜̪̯͙͔̘̞͉̥̯͈͔̱̭̟̫̱̙͐̉̓̌͑ͯͧ́S̷͕̮̲̦̺͕̻͚͎̣̤̦ͭ̈̊̿ͯ̐͛͘͘͘͝Ḧ̶̨̡̙̲͙̳̬̹̣͖́́̍͑̅̆ͯ͝A̷̛̛͉̪̫͍̠̗̪̽̈́ͧ͆̓̊̑̀̽̅̓͊̿̈̽̾̂ͮ̅͞L̴̢̡͔̦̰̹̞̤͈̲̺̻̪͈̪̘̘̟͉̭̘̅ͤ͑̉ͤ̄̑̑̆͆̃́̎̚͠L̴̡͍̦͍͖̱̘̼̩̼̰͚̬̐͛̋̏ͪ͐͛̈́̊ͤ̈̉ͩ ̸͊ͨͮ̀̿ͬ̎ͮ͏̢̘̖̤̜͇̖̖̼̩̥͉̩͍͕̩̭͡ͅS̨̼͈͔͎͖̠̩̻̘̣͈̲̘̘͉̽̿̂͆̅̋̃ͮ͋̋̓̾̓ͨͫ͟͡Ę̔͌͗͗ͬ̚̚̕͞͏̼͖̗̼̩̜̤̹͍̘͓̤̙Ȩ̹͙̝̞͖͔̰̱͔̣̗̖͉͙̲͉ͬ̈́͒ͯ͜ͅ

̪͉̪̞̑̓ͯͦ̐͒̽̀ͫ͢Ṫ̴̢̞͉̖͔̗̦̬̭͙̘̣̩̙͒̏̐͒̅̅ͭ̚H̸̤̫̠̰͔͕̞͈̺͓̜̯̰̓̌̑̋̀̔̄ͮͣ̏̂̉͘E͈̗͚͎̘͙͕̮̥͖͕͍͕̊ͣ̿̃̓͐͘͘͜ ̸̴̫͎̲̞͎̱͓̪̹̟̝̜̦͇͙̜̒͌͑̓͊̌͊̉̕͘͠E̸͕̦̣͔͓̘͚͕̬̖̗͂̍ͦͫ͌̔̈́̏͌ͭ́͗͜͜͠R̝̣̹͇̠̰̰͍͖̆ͦͪ͒ͯ̊͘͜͜͠͝Ȓ̸̴̫̻̝̺̝̙͓̭̘̰͈͇͎̈ͮ̊͆̒ͥ̌̏̍̆ͬ̓́ͤ̾͗́̀ͅƠ̵̶̲̣̫͖̝̙̰̥̏̀̑͗ͣ̚R̢̢̡͙̞̺̩̖̘̥̙̮̗͚͚̥̩̮̤̀ͧ̀̽̍̾̾̀̓ͯ̽ͣ͟S̴̨̛̘͔̹̻̝̫̩̰̯̞̹̬͖̯̖̥͕̟̀̌̌̂͛̎ͭͯ͡͝ ̽́̓̆͂̿ͮͪͤͣͭͬ̆҉͕͔̟̱̼̻̻͎͎̝̙̟̀͝Ơ̷̴̼̜̱̬͎ͩ͛͐̽͆̓͛ͫͭ͌̈ͯ͛͆̀̅ͪ̚̚ͅF̢̰̘̤̜̗̬ͧͭ̍̿͊ͧ̃ͧ̈́͆ͩ͋̌̅̚̕ ̃̆ͯ́̌̔ͦ̆͆̎̚̕͞͠͏̛̭̬͉̞͖Y̼͓̣͍̝̆͊ͨͭ͝O̫̖̜̪̬̩̲͈̗̥ͪ̌ͫͩ͜͟U̇̔ͬ҉̵̨̢͖̣̤̮̣̞̗̜͚̹̩̻̭̱͕̘͜ͅŖ͍̟̰͖̻̘͙̟̱̇̋̊̓͛̀̚ ͥͦ̿ͪ͑̾̓͆̂̏̒ͦ̚͏̨̦̥̺̘̞̮͓͈͡W̷̸͔̠̯̦̠̩̰̏̈͐̇̓͛̄͌̿̅̇͛̎̾͛͢Â̛ͭ̾ͧͬ͗̽̍̓͂͆ͬ̋ͯ̊̐̋͏̢͈̪̼̰̘͎͇͉̬̹̫́Y̛̲̤̺̭͕̪̰̳͙̮̫͉͋́ͩ͐ͫͪ̽ͮͮ̂ͯ̂̍͌̓͢͢͝͡S̸̨̎ͧͮ̽͜͏͈̤̲̰̳͖̳͖ͅ.̨͂ͯ͒̐̏̈́̋͗̎ͫ͌͗̍̋̿ͯ҉̫͍͈̯̰͎̻̻̯̮͈̭͚̹̫͘͡͝ ̋̀͂̾̂ͩ̓҉̶͎̟̞͕̰̟̻̣͢

what

B̶͖̥̬̱̤̃ͦͯ̑̽͒̌̐u̝̯̇̒ͯ̔ͨ͆̈́͐ͥ͟t͇̫̤̘͋͑ͤͪ͒̎ͤ́͝ ̶̂̈́ͬ̋͊͝҉̦Iͫ̏̒ͭ̀͢͏̺͓̠̺͍͈̱͕ ̹̞͙̾ͤ͛̅̕a͕̟̼͖̔ͭ͜͠m̵̢͇̤͖͍̓͒ͅ ̳̰͕̘̜̣̫͐̍ͧ̕͟z̵̝̙̜͒̄̽̈́͝ä̵̻̗̘̩́͛ͪ̑̌͢l̨̹̑ͧ̈́ͬ̄ͦ̕g͛̏̓͏̹̦̯̖͇̝͔͘õ̸͇̳̯̼͎͖̩̹̮̽̽ͫ̒̐

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I͟͟ ̷c̶̴͏a͢n̨ ̴d̵o̴ ͟i̡͢t́ ͜t̴́́oo̶͘ y̶̷̨o̷u ́͘k̢n͞ow̨͜,̡̕ Pu̸̧͠p͝w̨̧a҉̷̨.̛̀͝
̸͜
̶Y̢҉͜o̸̶͏ư k̸n̢o҉̡w͏̸,͞ yo͏̶͜u ̀á͝l̸m̨҉̶os͝t͢ ҉p̨̨҉er͡͞f̛e͟c̨҉̶tlỳ ͞f́҉̢ì̡̡t͜͝ ̀͘t̕͡h̨͝e̡҉ d̀͡es͝c̨̨̕r̀͠͞i̷͜͝p͠t͟i̸oǹ̨͟ ̵̀o̧̢f̵̵̡ ̵̧Z̛҉̛al̶͢g̴o̧,̧͟ ́͘͢P͘͞͞ųp̢wa͟.͞
͟͞
͡
̴
҉͝U҉h̨̡ ͞͏o͜͠h̡.̶́

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

̸͜

̶Y̢҉͜o̸̶͏ư k̸n̢o҉̡w͏̸,͞ yo͏̶͜u ̀á͝l̸m̨҉̶os͝t͢ ҉p̨̨҉er͡͞f̛e͟c̨҉̶tlỳ ͞f́҉̢ì̡̡t͜͝ ̀͘t̕͡h̨͝e̡҉ d̀͡es͝c̨̨̕r̀͠͞i̷͜͝p͠t͟i̸oǹ̨͟ ̵̀o̧̢f̵̵̡ ̵̧Z̛҉̛al̶͢g̴o̧,̧͟ ́͘͢P͘͞͞ųp̢wa͟.͞

͟͞

͡

̴

҉͝U҉h̨̡ ͞͏o͜͠h̡.̶́

HOW?

bBhcfWO.png

̸͜

͟͞

͡

̴

҉͝U҉h̨̡ ͞͏o͜͠h̡.̶́

HOW?

I̧̨͝t̢'͏s͡ ̴̢͜şi̸̧m̀͡p͡le̶̛͟,̶ ̸̢r̷͏̕e̵͟ą́͘l͡l̸̛͡y.̨̧ ̢Ą̨l̴l̸ ͢y͏̶͘òu̶̢'͠v̷́ȩ ̕͡g̵̕͢o͜t҉̵ ̧t͟o do͠ ̢͝iś̷͟ ̡҉s̶҉e͜͠l͡l ̴̕y̕͢ơ̧u̵͠r̸͞͡ ̀̕s̛̕o̕ųĺ͞͠ ̀t̨͘o̸͠ Z̕a̛͘l͏g̢͡o͜.̶͜ ́Eas͝͝y̛҉.̶̨

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ẁ̛́e҉ll̷͞, ̵͘s̀o ҉i͢s̷͢ Za̵͠l̢͝g̀͞o̵,̵ ̶̵s̴͢͝ơ̕͢ ́͡h҉̶ę'́͏l̢͡l̸ ͜p̧͜r͟o͢͠b͢͠ab͝͡l̀͞y̴͡ ̛enj̧͟o̶y̷ ̧m͢y̴ ̶̵̛so̴̶҉ú̸͏l̴̡.̶͡

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I invite whoever it was who said that he thought he knew why Pupwa appeared twice to contact me, if he trusts me. If persuaded, I may move my votes as advised. Likewise, anyone with less positive theories about Pupwa is invited to contact me as well.

NOTE: If anyone contacting me has a prior conversation chain that could be reused, that is best, due to limited inbox space.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

To those who have taken an interest in the statue: 

You are not getting it.

I've taken steps to prevent that. As the current bearer of it, it is my responsibility to make sure it does not fall into the wrong hands, and to stop another from repeating the same mistake I did in a cycle of mistakes.

There are more items like the statue. I was just unfortunate in that I got the one that killed people. Imagine, if I died, what if the statue were to fall into the hands of Kaiser's killer or killers? Nothing good would come of that. Some people are also hungry for any power they can get. They'd also be interested in acquiring the statue. 

Not only that, someone else faked having a statue that also killed. They were... rather inquisitive about it. They wanted to 'confirm my allegiance to the village'. Does a 'mafia' aligned killer confess? They also gave no evidence of their own innocence.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I am not dead.

You're dead inside.

You've been that way.

For years.

-MT

False: I've never been more alive. I shall celebrate by bludgeoning Pulse and taking the statue, then burying it. I will proceed to establish a mask shop on the spot where the statue is buried, and make immense profit from the business.

bBhcfWO.png

I am not dead.

You're dead inside.

You've been that way.

For years.

-MT

False: I've never been more alive. I shall celebrate by bludgeoning Pulse and taking the statue, then burying it. I will proceed to establish a mask shop on the spot where the statue is buried, and make immense profit from the business.

this does not sound normal at all.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Kuan. If only you understood what I've done. You can't take the statue.

Neither can Toarobot.

Be wary of Toarobot. He told me I was in danger. I already knew that. I asked him how he knew it, he refused to give any information on how he knew how. He claimed to be investigating for the village. He gave no evidence for his innocence. He faked having his own statue.  He is not an ally of our village. He wants the statue.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Kuan. If only you understood what I've done. You can't take the statue.

Neither can Toarobot.

Be wary of Toarobot. He told me I was in danger. I already knew that. I asked him how he knew it, he refused to give any information on how he knew how. He claimed to be investigating for the village. He gave no evidence for his innocence. He faked having his own statue.  He is not an ally of our village. He wants the statue.

I shall protect the statue from you.

bBhcfWO.png

Pulse is mistaken. I was indeed investigating him to determine whether he was village-aligned or not. He gave me what I asked for (reluctantly) and it looked legitimate enough, so I am inclined to believe he has just misjudged me, but if I die in the upcoming night, perhaps Pulse is evil after all. Actually, scratch that, as if Pulse is not evil, the real evil guys would just kill me to frame Pulse.

As far as faking possession of the statue, my post stated the situation described was hypothetical. It may be read to insinuate otherwise, and yes, that ambiguity was intentional. The post has served its purpose and has furthered my investigations.

Due to the situation I described in the first paragraph, I repeat, if I am killed do not blame Pulse. Rather, I will try to figure out his guilt or innocence and post an opinion on the matter before I die (I am assuming that will happen relatively soon due to my obvious possession of at least some knowledge on what is going on), and then when I die, you will see that I was not evil after all.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics