• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What is Reveal the Secret (RtS)?

reveal the secret rts comic game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,101 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 06:34 PM

So recently I was digging through the BZP Lexicon of Terms and found this: 

RtS: Reveal the Secret, the expansion to Battle For Power.

What is this? A quick look on BS01 turned up nothing. Does this refer to an expansion of the Battle For Power game? What did it contain? Is it still available somewhere?

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,353 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 06:55 PM

I don't recall playing this, but here you go: http://bionicle.wiki...eal_the_Secrets

I guess it is just as that description says. An expansion to Mistika Battle for Power.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#3 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,101 posts

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 11:48 PM

Yeah, but that description looks like a reference to the Mistika racing game, Swamp of Secrets, not anything having to do with Battle for Power, which was the Phantoka game. :confused:

I'm also not sure how that got on the Lexicon of Terms if it was just a reference to the Mistika game. 

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#4 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 995 posts

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 10:58 AM

Yeah, but that description looks like a reference to the Mistika racing game, Swamp of Secrets, not anything having to do with Battle for Power, which was the Phantoka game. :confused:

I'm also not sure how that got on the Lexicon of Terms if it was just a reference to the Mistika game. 

I don't think the Mistika Game / Mistika Race Game ever had a real name, it was just commonly refered to as one of those names. Maybe Reveal the Secrets was another unoffical name for it or mistakenly taken to be the real name?

banner.png
{ If you have BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui, PM me . . . NOW! }
I'm well over the age of 13, so if you work for LEGO, you can talk to me. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users