Yes or No

Who might that be? Sounds like a misc. matoran.

I've heard of it, never seen it, I was too young to catch it on Cartoon Network.

You should watch Samurai Jack, the first three episodes and the Viking seeking Valhalla episode alone are worth it. And it returns next year so you'll at least have some prior context to it all if you want to watch it.

Do you try to abstain from soda (pop) and caffeine?

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Not really, I don't have it in the house, but no, I don't try to abstain from it.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

It sounds like an acronym for something quite dark. Kind of like LOVE. But, If you're ferring to the show "Friends" than yes.

Have you gained LOVE or Love?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

um .... yes ...... ? whet ? wait like ... did i love someone before ? well , yes , but she's dead to me now .

are you excited for thanksgiving ?

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Yes.

um .... yes ...... ? whet ? wait like ... did i love someone before ? well , yes , but she's dead to me now .

It was an UNDERTALE reference. LOVE stands for something sinister, whilst Love, is just actual love.

Do you make fanart?

pure_muscle.png

you're funny

do your eyes sparkle like sunrise on the waters of a crystal blue lake

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Yes.

Do you want there to be a BIONICLE x Everything mass crossover?

pure_muscle.png

that would be weird , but nice

would it be cool if their was a Bionicle anime

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

It would be absolutely epic!

Would ot be cool if there was an UNDERTALE Anime?

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Yers.

Serld wer terlk lerk ders fer ner ern?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

yes :

-fill water bottle

-realize that you cant work out on an empty stomach

-eat

-get on BZPower

-go "oh crep it's midnight I still need to work out"

-get tired

-sleep

-wake up

-regret your choices

are you disappointed in the 2016 sets (visually) ?

Edited by Kasaius Khan
  • Upvote 2

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

NOPE. Not a one.

Do you think that "One" has something to do with G1? As in a very well known and beloved place?

pure_muscle.png

Depends on the situation.

Are we just products of a greater force?

pure_muscle.png

Yeah, the other day I bought a stuffed animal, and it wouldn't stop asking questions. Had to toss it.

Do you spend every day pushing back the inevitable brain-wrenching withdrawal of a caffeine addiction?

yes :
-fill water bottle
-realize that you cant work out on an empty stomach
-eat
-get on BZPower
-go "oh crep it's midnight I still need to work out"
-get tired
-sleep
-wake up
-regret your choices

You and I have the same routine!

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

no.

are you also waiting for the inevitable question where it cant be answered with yes or no, and still will end up answering yes or no?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

....UM .... YES .... NO ...... NES

do you believe this ghost is real (you don't have to watch it if you're scared)

Edit: WAIT WRONG VIDEO GIMME A SEC nevermind

Edited by Kasaius Khan

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta