Yes or No

Unless you are talking about another George I, the Hanoverian King of England was not beheaded, but died of a stroke during a trip to his homeland of Hanover, modern-day Germany (before the 1860s, Germany consisted of numerous city states and countries that were modernized relics of Medieval feudalism, Hanover being such a state :P )

Now that the history lesson is done, i have thought of a new name! Lo' and behold, at the brilliance of thine Basilios!

Dinqour Dailor Soldier Spy

:lookaround:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

If we are going off of Medieval terms, then i am a Yeoman (middle-class), lower spectrum to be precise.

Yes or No: Did anyone else see that i forgot to put a 'Yes or No' question in my last post here?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I'm going to say yes, then immediately check my nearest luggage line to see if I can steal it. 

Is coffee the superior beverage?

• Upvote 1

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Lets see how things roll. ;)

Do you want to click on my banner?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png