Yes or No

• 2 weeks later...

No. At first I was like "why have I never wanted to be Pohatu?" but then I was like "oh yeah, the Rahi and the Bohrok and the Bahrag and the Kal and the Rahkshi and the Piraka and the Makuta, forgot about those."

If you could leave behind all of your possessions, friends, and family to live in a country of your choosing, would you?

IetTsFQ.png

Yes, if I could take my brother with me.

Were you around when BZP was down for 8 months? If so, how did it feel when it was back online?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Ah yes, the Great Downtime, as it was dubbed. Also known as BZPocalypse. It was weird to be back, since a lot of users were gone, the theme was different, and Bionicle had been dead for a year.

If you could choose to be reborn as a cat with human intelligence but the inability to communicate with humans, and if you were given a loving home, would you?

IetTsFQ.png