Uprising, Prolog: Awakening

Vorred

Hello fellow users!

The comic you're about to see was made back in 2012. I rewrote the dialogues/text boxes for a better read, and this re-release is now for the first time on BZPower!

Expect a new chapter each Wednesday and Sunday.

I hope you enjoy!

3Ev0t1d.jpg

wnimDt6.jpg

EXztX3v.jpg

This is pretty neat. Nice edits and photography. I look forward to seeing more. There are a few slight typographical errors. I recommend spell check in the future. On an unrelated note, the image is much too large for BZP. I'd suggest you deeplink it. And welcome to BZP.

bBhcfWO.png

I spell checked those. Could you tell me where errors are? 

I have no problem with the size of the images, they display perfectly fine for me. What's happening on your end?

Edited by Vorred

wnimDt6.jpg

EXztX3v.jpg

Minor spelling issues: civilization is misspelled, "we better find where it came from," "knocked the attackers off their feet and sent them down," "The toa of water." Nothing I'd be too concerned about now. Just watch out in the future.

With regards to the image size itself, the maximum file size allowed in Comics is 500 kB. This comic exceeds that almost five times over, at 2.83 MB. I'd deeplink it, rather than embedding it. That would also make it easier to find later comics so that members do not have to scroll through pages to find them.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png