• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Set Review: 42021 Snowmobile

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,306 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 03:43 PM

Technic Snowmobile Teaser Image
It's time for another LEGO set review, and this time we're diving into the Technic section to look at 42021 Snowmobile. BZPower Reporter Xccj looks over this set to see just how good it really is. Is it worth a trek across the frozen tundra for? Read on and find out.

View the full article

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,093 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 07:46 PM

Good review! This is a cool set, even if it's on the smaller and more basic end of the Technic product portfolio. $20 for 186 pieces is not a great value (especially considering how many of those are just the treads), but it's OK. It's a shame this set would probably be difficult to motorize, because I think it would be cool to drive it around with a remote control.

Technic's sure come a long way since back when constraction was in its infancy! The smooth panels give the Technic sets of today a lot of clean, sophisticated charm, and there are lots of great functional elements as well. Those new triple-towball pieces would indeed be GREAT for making tiny action figures based on the Mixels joints.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#3 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 08:18 PM

I might have to get this just to put a Bohrok on it!  

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#4 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,388 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 08:54 PM

I may have to get this set. As much as I love the functions Lego integrates into the Technic sets and learning how they work, I don't have many. Most of my money is dumped into the fancy Ninjago, Chima, and Hero Factory sets. Compared to those, Technic seems a little lackluster. I should remedy that. :)

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpgkanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#5 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 228 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 06:37 AM

Very smooth and looks to have an awesome build. Unfortunately my spare cash is going towards summer Constraction sets.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users