• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BrickFair Virginia is Coming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,306 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 09:00 AM

There's less than a month until BrickFair Virginia kicks off at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly from July 30th until August 3rd, and BZPower will be there in force. We're less than $200 away from reaching the goal in our Laser Tag and Pizza Party Crowdfunding Campaign if you want to shoot your fellow members and eat pizza. There's still plenty of spots left in our Parts Draft of 44021 SPLITTER Beast vs. FURNO & EVO, and we're now letting you pay via cash or check instead of just PayPal. If you can't make it to the event, you can still send your MOCs on the convention circuit to get them displayed and get cool perks. You can contribute to the above crowdfunding campaign too and get free Bionicle polybags and more. BrickFair is always a blast and I look forward seeing everyone contribute!

View the full article

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,093 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 10:17 AM

I just bought a ticket for the parts draft! Seems like a fun new experience. Very excited for Brickfair!

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,063 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 10:02 PM

I'm excited as well. If anyone wants to find me, this is what my badge will look like (add BrickFair 2014 brick) and I'll be wearing a blue Brickipedia t-shirt assuming I get one ordered in time. I don't think I'll be submitting any MOCs since they all are kind of broken in a box together and I doubt I'll have time to re-assemble them.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users