Not Exactly Seeing Eye To Eye

Toa Faybos

First off: I love the facial expressions, there's so much going on there emotionally, it's awesome. You drawing style impresses me a lot, because you've got a great balance between set-like depiction and humanization/stylization. It's something not seen so very often, as many artists tend to lean towards one of the two directions. The poses are well-executed, too, and appear rather natural-looking. ^^ The shading looks nice, but there could be more; it would look nice if you added more contrast, maybe by giving some parts of the armour a slightly darker hue. I have to admit I did not read the text, mostly because I forgot how to read the letters... but hey, at least this way I can tell you that it looks great even if you don't know the context Overall I really like this drawing a lot, it's out-standing and very well-executed. Well done! ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

First off: I love the facial expressions, there's so much going on there emotionally, it's awesome. You drawing style impresses me a lot, because you've got a great balance between set-like depiction and humanization/stylization. It's something not seen so very often, as many artists tend to lean towards one of the two directions. The poses are well-executed, too, and appear rather natural-looking. ^^ The shading looks nice, but there could be more; it would look nice if you added more contrast, maybe by giving some parts of the armour a slightly darker hue. I have to admit I did not read the text, mostly because I forgot how to read the letters... but hey, at least this way I can tell you that it looks great even if you don't know the context Overall I really like this drawing a lot, it's out-standing and very well-executed. Well done! ^_^

Thank you! I was definitely aiming to improv the emotions on a charcter's face so the expressions don't look so stiff, I may turn to contorting some of the masks to make certain emotions. I see what you're saying about the shading. It was never really my strong point at the time I drew the image. I might re-do this sometime if I feel up to it. It's alright, I don't expect many people to know the words anymore either way. XD

hehe, I read it :D Playing MNOLG tonight has helped me brush up. The art style is brilliant, and as said, you have a terrific knack for combining the set-correct style with a more humanoid stylising. It's very good-looking. Apparently, the Turaga is multi-lingual.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Pretty cool looking. I love the attention to detail on the facial expressions and masks. The positions look really natural, which is a plus. Though something about the shading under the matoran seems to be a bit... off.Overall, it's really nice. I'd love to see it coloured.

Majhost sucks