• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

"Custom" Agori : Nahok

agori nahok tesara

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Piruk-MRFFB

Piruk-MRFFB
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 09:57 AM

Hello BZP ! 

Few years ago, I've created an Agori, Nahok, with fan-fiction, stop motions and else. 
And this week, a friend fan of BIONICLE come to my house, and we start moccing. Then, he looks at me and ask me about this Agori. So we rebuilt it, and think about custom legs and arms. But, we don't want to create something too difficult, so we basically cut pieces, and use lift-arms to articulate.

Here are some pictures.

http://www.brickshel...ok/p7100395.jpg
http://www.brickshel...ok/p7100373.jpg

BS Gallery
Few gifs to show the articulations.

Edit: Please use spoiler tags for storyline spoilers only, and please keep embedded images under 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Jul 11 2014 - 01:44 PM.

965_1.gif

#2 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 385 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 11:34 AM

That is actually very cool (the modifying of pieces)! Quick question though, do the arms and legs become weak at the joints due to the way the joints are connected? Nice color scheme btw :)

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#3 Offline Piruk-MRFFB

Piruk-MRFFB
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 11:47 AM

The original Lego Flex is very loose, so I use piece of this kind of pen. It fit perfectly inside the "cross hole", and give friction.

965_1.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users