Crowdfunding Goal Reached

Thanks to a couple especially generous contributions over the past couple of days, we have reached the goal, as well as the stretch goals, of our Crowdfunding Campaign! The BZPower community never ceases to amaze me - you're the reason I log on every morning and why BZP is the last site I look at every night. If you still want to attend the pizza party and laser tag, you are more than welcome to contribute and reserve your spot. Additional funds at this point will be spread around between laser tag, more pizza, more video equipment, and supporting BZPower's operating costs. Thank you to everyone who donated or spread the word, we couldn't have done this without you!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

As I said on Twitter, I was going to finally back tonight, being the slowpoke I am, so I was pretty shocked to see the counter jump up to $1500.

Still, I'll throw a little more in... though it occurs to me I don't actually know my future address exactly yet.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42