Mata Nui The Online Game: Collector's Edition

What's up now ?

Do we have information about this wonderful project ?

Progress is slow at the moment because my schedule is a bit overloaded at the moment, but the bright side is that when I do have time to work, since the game will be released episodically, releases will come at a steady and relatively quick pace.

Bliss.png

Is the project posted on ideas.lego.com?

As the SM.com team plans to release it, the MNOLG: CE would not be acceptable on Lego Ideas and thus will not be posted there.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Alright, a quick random update, while as XONAR mentioned, little progress has been made on the game itself as of late, I was just informed today that my Shapeways account has been approved for the use of full colour plastic for printing! As soon as I get an acceptable texture from Vrahno, I'll go ahead and order that backpack prototype, then a new Pakari if that turns out well.

I am sorry for the delays on the game itself, but I personally have no experience with flash, and that just leaves XONAR who currently has a lot on his plate. If anyone else would be willing to fill in for him every so often, it would be greatly appreciated.

As usual, we'll keep you posted. :)

Edited by Vahkiti: Time Guardian
  • Upvote 4

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

Alright, a quick random update, while as XONAR mentioned, little progress has been made on the game itself as of late, I was just informed today that my Shapeways account has been approved for the use of full colour plastic for printing! As soon as I get an acceptable texture from Vrahno, I'll go ahead and order that backpack prototype, then a new Pakari if that turns out well.

I am sorry for the delays on the game itself, but I personally have no experience with flash, and that just leaves XONAR who currently has a lot on his plate. If anyone else would be willing to fill in for him every so often, it would be greatly appreciated.

As usual, we'll keep you posted. :)

Great! I'd assume that we will be seeing this game sometime in early 2015, correct me if I'm wrong. I am really interested in that remastered music, can we get a sample of it or would we have to wait for the release? :3

• Upvote 1

Great! I'd assume that we will be seeing this game sometime in early 2015, correct me if I'm wrong. I am really interested in that remastered music, can we get a sample of it or would we have to wait for the release? :3

I doubt they've even started on that...

Though if you have started work on that... even a 30-second preview would be pretty exciting (since I'm a music buff).

• Upvote 2

Though if you have started work on that... even a 30-second preview would be pretty exciting (since I'm a music buff).

And you would be right about that. We never even confirmed that the music was going to be included at all since we do not currently have a music producer capable of the quality standards we wish to meet. 

• Upvote 3

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

And you would be right about that. We never even confirmed that the music was going to be included at all since we do not currently have a music producer capable of the quality standards we wish to meet.

Ohhhhhhhhhh... I can actually help in that department. Need anything?
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So... what happened to the Solis Magna site?

XONAR likely wasn't able to pay for the domain this month. It happens from time to time. Rest assured, that the team is still active and well. :P

I guess this project died? :o  :(

Not dead, just somewhat.. delayed. Due to reasons that are quite well known off site regarding NYCC, and XONAR having a lot of extra school work to attend to, while the project is still alive, I'm not certain with our limited resources, that it will get off the ground anytime soon.

The issues regarding NYCC will be explained in detail in today's episode of the BIONICLE Heroes Commentary on my group YouTube channel.

BZP2024.jpg

So... what happened to the Solis Magna site?

XONAR likely wasn't able to pay for the domain this month. It happens from time to time. Rest assured, that the team is still active and well. :P

I guess this project died? :o  :(

Not dead, just somewhat.. delayed. Due to reasons that are quite well known off site regarding NYCC, and XONAR having a lot of extra school work to attend to, while the project is still alive, I'm not certain with our limited resources, that it will get off the ground anytime soon.

The issues regarding NYCC will be explained in detail in today's episode of the BIONICLE Heroes Commentary on my group YouTube channel.

Ahh, ok. I was getting worried there. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Was any agreement or conclusion reached over the legal issues?

Not really an agreement so much as an unspoken truce I guess. We changed the logos and everything and that seemed not to be an issue. Or at least the lawyers did not protest further.

BZP2024.jpg

• 3 months later...

Will the game include short snippets of video as the original did?

Like... cutscenes?

There's no reason it wouldn't.

Since this is more of a mod of the original game than it is an entirely new one, there's no reason there would not be. That being said, due to many unforeseen circumstances, myself and the rest of the team haven't really had time to work on this in some time. We have however hired a new composer, so a remastered/remixed soundtrack is seeming more likely than initially planned. :)

• Upvote 1

BZP2024.jpg

I have a question regarding sound/music. Are the sounds remastered or are replacements being found? And the same goes for music. If you just need help recreating the originals instead of remastering, I can definitely help with that. Here's an example thing of a short project I did a while ago that would be the sort of thing I could do: https://soundcloud.com/theironchicken/the-chroniclers-company

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Will the game include short snippets of video as the original did?

Unfortunately, since you are not the topic starter, this instance of revival is not allowed. 

From the FCM Rules

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for sixty days or more. Note: Topic starters are exempt from this rule and may revive their own topics ONLY to announce an update or a new preview. All other cases will result in topic closure.

Topic closed. 

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]