Leaked Content clarification

Lyichir

Do online stores count as a reliable source for product information? A non-English online retailer has shared set numbers and (translated) names related to future sets and I wanted to know if they could be discussed here. The site has a history of breaking news about future sets early, but the information they share most likely comes directly from Lego (though it may or may not break an embargo on the information) and has always been accurate in the past.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm not entirely sure, but I can't see there being a problem if you sent it to the news team to see what they wanted to do with it. Worst case scenario it doesn't get posted.

• Upvote 1

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Do online stores count as a reliable source for product information? A non-English online retailer has shared set numbers and (translated) names related to future sets and I wanted to know if they could be discussed here. The site has a history of breaking news about future sets early, but the information they share most likely comes directly from Lego (though it may or may not break an embargo on the information) and has always been accurate in the past.

I would think that an online store would count as a trusted source in this case, and furthermore one that could be discussed here under the current leaked content policy, as online stores such as the one in question are often expected to release some information of this type early as part of the nature of their businesses. Of course, since I'm not staff, my word doesn't mean anything unless one of them confirms my thoughts, although I thought that it wouldn't hurt to share my opinion on it.

I have several thoughts on the assumed names which I would like to share if a staff member confirms that I am allowed to do so.

• Upvote 1

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg