MakutaFest 2014 Random Drawing Signup

Swert

It's that time of the year, friends! MakutaFest 2014 will be July 20th at 2:30 PDT (5:30 EDT) and this year we're giving away an awesome grand prize.*

*Warning: Prize may include bias from the designer.

The prize is a custom-designed Legends of Metru Nui-inspired Vahi sculpture/kit (to be determined if it will have instructions or be built up. Leaning towards the first at this point, it is rather delicate.)

Vahi1.jpgVahi2.jpg

So yeah, basically to sign up, post in here with your user name, or email to Mesonak@gmail.com with your BZP screenname. This will be used to identify you during the drawing. Due to the nature of shipping cost, we cannot accept entries outside of North America. To make up for it, I will make the Vahi instructions public after the event, free to all to use.

Entries will be accepted until July 19th, 11:59 PDT (July 20th, 2:59 EDT).

Edited by Swert
  • Upvote 1

bzpsig2015.png

Screen name? What do you mean? What are we using?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

My screen name is Meiko as you know. If in the event I win something, just text or call me since you have my number. It's so much easier than you PMing me or whatever. c:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Screen name: Toa Aeron

wait, no entries outside of North America? OH THAT IS JUST ARTAKHA BULL  :censored: (smiley censoration is cool)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Could you post a link for information and details on MakutaFest?

In the meantime... Screen name: V-N

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

BZP screen name: AidanBionicle1

Ustream screen name: AidanBionicle1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Looks great! I would like to sign up!  :vahi:

First ever Kanohi... now wearable without making parents scorn at that little thing on your nose...

UStream Account: hahli

Name: Eddie VanZandt

I found MakutaFest on The Three Virtues' YouTube podcasts by sifting through their old videos and watching MakutaFest 2013. Then they made new videos announcing this one a short time later.

Contact Info: eddievanzandt3@yahoo.com

Edited by creation

"Kai... Nireta... the other six Kakama-wearers... yep, Ga-Koro's all here!"

ga-koro.thumb.JPG.c6b34593c87ad060d441b9de302f3dd0.JPG

Screen Name: Lachanu

email: conndakota0@gmail.com

I also want to point out that I also gave mesonak my email for this. I just wanted to make sure that you got me. So don't add my name in twice. I'm not a cheater...

Edited by Lachanu

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

Username is Relicblade. Don't know how to change it.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 2 weeks later...

I am ready for the recorded version to be released =]

-Mesonak

Wow, you recorded the chat with it too. That's awesome.

Should I rip the audio from that and post it to BS01's feed?

I was talking to Bman and he seems content to just let the video suffice. The option's always available, though.

-Mesonak

• Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

It's that time of the year, friends! MakutaFest 2014 will be July 20th at 2:30 PDT (5:30 EDT) and this year we're giving away an awesome grand prize.*

*Warning: Prize may include bias from the designer.

The prize is a custom-designed Legends of Metru Nui-inspired Vahi sculpture/kit (to be determined if it will have instructions or be built up. Leaning towards the first at this point, it is rather delicate.)

Vahi1.jpgVahi2.jpg

So yeah, basically to sign up, post in here with your user name, or email to Mesonak@gmail.com with your BZP screenname. This will be used to identify you during the drawing. Due to the nature of shipping cost, we cannot accept entries outside of North America. To make up for it, I will make the Vahi instructions public after the event, free to all to use.

Entries will be accepted until July 19th, 11:59 PDT (July 20th, 2:59 EDT).

That's a cool looking Kanohi Mask

Shouldn't someone close this topic since the drawing is over?

That's a crazy thing to say

I am ready for the recorded version to be released =]

-Mesonak

Wow, you recorded the chat with it too. That's awesome.

Should I rip the audio from that and post it to BS01's feed?

I was talking to Bman and he seems content to just let the video suffice. The option's always available, though.

-Mesonak

Do you have a Tumblr account and do you plan on having a Tumblr account?