Brainless

Pretty nice MOC here, Djokson. The bushings around the tubing make surprisingly effective eyes. Is that Chromastone's head they're attached to? If so, NPU right there. I'm not too keen on the feet connection, though. It feels like the Mixel piece should have the cup at the end of the Visorak toe instead of the middle, particularly if he's going to be sitting. Currently, that L shape his leg makes looks ... odd.

Oh, and is he wondering why his right hand has gunmetal fingers? That seems something you'd wonder about even if you aren't the brightest bulb (an apt expression given his head). :P

~B~

Edited by Ballom

Yeah, I've done the whole bushing eye thing a lot of times (look at my avatar, heh) it works really well IMO.

Yep, that's a chromastone head, got it earlier today in a bin of used parts.

I mainly used the visorak feet because I have a very, very limited selection of navy blue. The mixel joint is oriented that way to allow for heel support so the figure can stand up.

The fingers aren't gunemtal, they're the new HF silver. I ran out of the pearly ones and just decided to go with flat silver anyway.

Thanks!