MSPain(T) Comics! - The New Adventures

CaT in Rogue

Hello, ladies, gentleman, and portly perusers of the world wide web, and welcome, one and all, to...

banner.png

ACTION!

ADVENTURE!

ROMANCE!

NONE OF THESE THINGS AND MORE WILL RISE INTO THE SKIES OF LEGEND AND DRILL TOWARDS A BETTER TOMORROW! FOR TOMORROW IS TACO NIGHT, AND AIN'T NOBODY DARE MESS WITH TACO NIGHT!

Yeah so k hi.

These comics are a continuation of MSPain(T) Comics!, my longest running, (and probably funniest), comic series. I got bored and ended them. But then I got unbored and rebored a few times, so there were a few very short-lived comic series in between. Now I'm unbored again, so who knows how long this will last! Allon-sy!

Comics

-----------------------------------------------

Comic 1: If At First You Don't Succeed...

Comic 2: Helping, Shmelping

Comic 3: Comic Failure

Comic 4: Dispose of the Prose

Comic 5: All the Lights in the Sky are Stars

Comic 6: Special Creativity

Comic 7: The Catnip's Outta the Bag

Comic 8: Punny, Isn't It?

Comic 9: Peaceful Aggressiveness

Public Relations

We need Guest Stars and Permanent Guest Stars, and lots of them!

If you don't know how the GS/PGS system works, it goes like this: You send me a chart with your character name, personality, spritesheet and accessories to me in a PM, also detailing whether you want to be a Guest Star or Permanent Guest Star, and I stick you in my comic strip!

(In the event you cannot/will not provide a spritesheet, simply give me the details regarding your appearance instead. Keep in mind, if you aren't specific enough, artistic liberties will have to be taken.)

Guest Stars

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Permanent Guest Stars

1: TBK

2:

3:

4:

5:

Credits

Sprite Kit: Dark709

Software Used: Microsoft Corporation and The GIMP Team

Comic Creator: Kung Fu Pyro The Great and Powerful, Noble Knight to the Great Throne of Uruguay

Website

That's right, these comics even have their very own website, updated every day with the latest comic! You can find the link to it here, or just click the picture in my signature!

Comments? Questions? Criticisms? Leave them all down in the comments section below, because that's what it's there for!

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro
  • Upvote 1

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Funny, but I would do away with the rainbow background. It's kind of glaring, for lack of better words. You don't want to draw too much attention to your backgrounds. 

Good comic, though. Keep up the good work!

-Rez

New comic up!

Funny, but I would do away with the rainbow background. It's kind of glaring, for lack of better words. You don't want to draw too much attention to your backgrounds. 

Good comic, though. Keep up the good work!

-Rez

Thanks for the support! I'll see if I can do something with the background to make it less glaring, but at this point it has employee seniority. (Since December 2011, in fact.)

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

New comic up!

This strip basically shows a caricature of how I was when I first started making comics, right down to the lazy sprite. On the other hand, it also helped me realize Comic Sans is a much more fitting font for comics than the generico font I've been using. Think I should switch?

There have been soooo many times I've wanted to call 911 for stupidity! That's great, keep it up!

Thanks for the support!

• 4 weeks later...

New comic up!

On second thought, maybe sticking to the milk is a better idea.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten more comments here. I love the simple and well-rounded humor you've spun into these!

Don't take too long of a break now, 'cause I wanna see more. ^_^

Thank you! You inspired me to post I comic I've had finished for over a month but never got around to posting! I'll be back as soon as I think of some more ideas, which hopefully shouldn't take too long.

• Upvote 1

New comic up!

(Note: While Brickshelf is down, new comics will be hosted on imgur. You can access the newest comic by clicking on the link above, or access the album by using the link on the MSPain(T) Comics! website.)

Ah, puns. Let me count the ways I love thee...

Uh...

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro