The Dark Side Of The Library

Peach 00

dark_side_library.pngThere is no dark side of the moon, really - as a matter of fact, it's all dark.Welcome to my library, The Dark Side of the Library. I would have put a book or something under the prism, but I’m not very good at computer graphics. Anybody who is willing to add an image of a book on its side with the viewer only able to see the binder gets my immediate thank-you and eternal debt. =P (Note: Anybody who recognizes the picture/words gets awesome points. :biggrin:)I have all my current stories posted here, including some drafts that will be coming up soon. The drafts, however, will be put in spoilers: If this isn’t appropriate because of the rules, sorry, there won’t be drafts up. Otherwise, they’ll be up, but they are kind of like spoilers for stories I’ll be writing soon. So, that’s a maybe. BTW, links are going to take awhile to load/find from the archives, so if people will care to give me the links in the topic, I’ll put the links in their rightful places. I will be extremely thankful to those of who do this for me.Below are all my stories: Enjoy! ^_^.:.:Epics:.:.A Dark Hunter’s TaleActionReview Topic ~ Story TopicDescription ~ Toa of Psionics Tikiani is imprisoned in the fortress of mastermind Uzian. Expecting interrogations and torture, she gets the surprise of her life when she finds out she’s offered a position in Lord Uzian’s organization. Tikiani faces tests and challenges, but she has the greatest challenge of them all – accepting that she will be traitor to her comrades and the duty she was given. (Note: This is my first story, so there might be a difference in my writing style than my other stories.)Danger CloseActionReview Topic ~ Story Topic (NEW TOPIC HERE.)Description ~ Sequel to ADHT. (NOTE: If you are going to read the first epic, there may be spoilers in the description. You have been warned.) The Toa Rohan are gathering forces for the battle against Lord Uzian and his army, with plans unfolding. But as things continue, things may be darker than they might think. Nagii, Elite Stealth Division (ESD) leader, frets more over who are Uzian’s allies – not to mention if there’s an alternate motive below the exterior… (When the new topic comes up, I’ll show it right next to the archived one so people can still read it instead of waiting for the next chapter in the new topic.)EncountersAction/HorrorReview Topic ~ Story TopicDescription ~ Don’t read this. I beg you, don’t..:.:Short Stories:.:.Blue Eyes Crying In the Rain ~ TopicRomance/SongficSong: Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain by Willie NelsonDescription ~ HewkiiXMacku love story.Nightmare ~ TopicActionDescription ~ Story from Tahu’s viewpoint. Is it reality or a nightmare?Mistletoe ~ TopicRomance/HolidayDescription ~ Leader of the ESD Nagii is confronted with the decision of love or reputation when she begins to fall for the commander of the Toa Rohan, Jilin. Or is it simply mistletoe?You’ll Always Be My Friend ~ TopicRomance/SongficDescription ~ My first story. (I had no clue what the definition of songfic was back then.) Hahli must decide where her true feelings lie between Jaller and Matoro.My Valentine ~ TopicRomanceDescription ~ Valentine’s Day special. A Ko-Matoran’s cold heart melts when he meets a Ga-Matoran, although he finds it hard to show his feelings in the right way.For the Glory Feat ~ TopicCharacter StudyDescription ~ A Matoran climbs the tall mountains of the Echo Isles to get the Sword of Zeya, but not just for the triumph or victory..:.:Poems:.:.Before the Storm ~ TopicHopefulOnce More ~ TopicSummarization of BioniclePaper Heart ~ TopicRomance.:.:Soon To Come:.:.I only have Part 1 that I have planned for a trilogy I’m planning. I’m still currently plotting out Part 2 and 3.WitnessSongfic/ActionSong ~ Witness by Sarah McLachlanStory/Part 1Description ~ Alona is a Toa who has been lying all her life – but only to keep her life. Makuta have threatened her that if she tells any living soul, or dares says what she has seen in the past aloud once, she will die. But is there any way of erasing the past without her life being endangered?Goodbye to LoveSongfic/Character StudySong ~ Goodbye to Love by CarpentersDescription ~ A story about my character, Talin, and a little bit more focus on her personal feelings. After one heartbreak after another, Talin is convinced she is given up on love – but there’s one person who might stop her.AngelSongfic/Romance/Character StudySong ~ Angel by Sarah McLachlanDescription ~ Lesovikk X Nikila romance. Lesovikk reminisces of the bitter memories of his past, but the memory of his best friend dying cradled in his arms opens the wounds to painful memories. Perhaps time doesn’t heal all wounds after all..:.:Comments/Recommendations:.:.I might be missing things, although I have no clue because I don’t necessarily have a good memory, but I’m pretty sure I got most of my stories. I have yet to post the links, but these are just descriptions/story titles and stuff that’s coming soon. To be honest, I have no clue when I’ll put the links in, but it’ll most likely be this weekend. I will allow you guys to basically post a short review in this topic in reply to any of the stories that I haven’t already reposted on the new forums. Because of the circumstances, the only two stories I have up are Nightmare and Mistletoe, but those will be the only ones I can post, although BECitR I can repost, if I’m not mistaken. Nonetheless, I’m letting you guys comment on the stories in here because I won’t be able to repost them.Now, on to recommendations: Because it’s kind of late, I’m going to just say some authors you can check out, but you’ll have to go to my blog and see some stories by them that are basically my personal favorites and/or their best works. Here are the following:~ Grant-Sud (or The Great Grant in the Sky) andhis library~ Inferna Firesword and her library~ The Quiet Light (or Zarayna) and his library~ Tifosi 92~ Aderia: Toa of Ducklings and her library~ Neelh~ LegoLover-361 and one of his short stories~ Lady Kopaka and her library~ Toa Velox (Still looking for his library)~ Yukiko and her libraryThere’s probably more I’m forgetting, so those of whom I do like and forgot to mention, don’t bug me about not mentioning. =PEither way, enjoy checking out my stories, and not to mention those authors I mentioned. :)

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

His name is LegoLover-361, and awesome Library Double 0 Peach. Annnd I'm pretty sure you missed that really good story, For The Glory Feat?

Thankyouthankyouthankyou, GS. And this is why you never post your library with your eyes half-closed and at midnight. :P I just edited it, and I'm glad you like it. (Also, it's funny - there's a Dark Side of the Moon Colletor's Immersion Box Set ad on the top of my screen. xD)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...