Do you still remember the first time you got a Bionicle set?

My first Bionicle Set was Huki Mctoran, that I received at Mcdonald back in 2001. 

• Upvote 1

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Yes, I remember getting Tahu, Lewa, and Gali back in 2001. I was on vacation, so I remember building them in the hotel room, and then having some sort of adventure with the Toa exploring the wide open expanses of the hotel room. Good times.

~B~

One Christmas when I was 6 or 7 my Dad got me Vohrahk and Kurahk. I still remember me and my Dad using them to fight using the gear action. Oh the days :P

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

It was in late 2001 or early 2002. I was at the grocery store with my mother, and they had a display of Turaga. I talked her into buying Onewa on the condition that I work extra-hard in school for the next week (I was a bit disinterested in schoolwork at the time, to say the least). I kept my end of the bargain, and it was an incredible feeling when I finally got to open the box! He's still one of my favorite sets because of that.

Edited by John Smith