I've always wondered what the Melding Makuta can do that the regular Makuta can't, aside from the obvious light-based powers and Kraata powers. For example, can they form Kaita? Can two Makuta share a single suit of armor, at least temporarily? They are entirely devoted to the light, after all. The last time I checked, they're anything but selfish.

Edited by Kopaka - Toa Nuva of Ice

wearewaiting.gif

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

The power is in me. The sword is but the focus.

They function the same as the Makuta in the main universe. This includes forming Kaita (but would they want to do it?) and shedding their armor and move around in their Antidermis form. Like you said, the only differences are some of the Kraata powers (like telekinesis) and that they have Light instead of Shadow. :)

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

That's the thing. The Melding was a short story, and it wasn't meant to be elaborated on. People were meant to wonder, or just accept what happened to Takanuva. Because this could raise questions about the other alt. universes, and we could have a whole 5 more stories going alongside the main one, all in different parallel universes....

That's the thing. The Melding was a short story, and it wasn't meant to be elaborated on. People were meant to wonder, or just accept what happened to Takanuva. Because this could raise questions about the other alt. universes, and we could have a whole 5 more stories going alongside the main one, all in different parallel universes....

I feel like it's a legit question because there's an alternate Teridax in the main universe now. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

They function the same as the Makuta in the main universe. This includes forming Kaita (but would they want to do it?) and shedding their armor and move around in their Antidermis form. Like you said, the only differences are some of the Kraata powers (like telekinesis) and that they have Light instead of Shadow. :)

As far as I'm aware (and I could be wrong), it has never been confirmed that telekinesis is a kraata power in that universe. Sure, Gorast used it, but it could be that the Gorast of that universe wears a matatu or any number of other possibilities. It's a reasonable assumption, but not a fact. While kraata and rahkshi of telekinesis would be awesome, we don't yet know for sure if they could exist, even in an alternate universe.

ppg2.png

Telekinesis is a Kraata power in the Melding Alternate Universe.

2a. So then this would explain why the alternate Gorast has telekinesis (Kraata Power), and by extension, all Makuta in that dimension, then? In Brothers in Arms, Gorast used telekinesis to lift up Vultraz and slam him into the ground. The Makuta in our universe does not have telekinesis as a Kraata power.

2a) Right
There are an infinite amount of alternate universes, but we have seen a few, yes. The BIONICLE Movie 5 plot was one too. Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

If alt. Terry controls light and is good, then why does he wear a Kraahkan?

It could be another Kanohi in the form of a Kraahkan. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a Kanohi that is just forged into the shape of another. - :t: :l: :h:
I think he wears it to show that he's strong enough to reject darkness even when he constantly has access to Shadow powers. Besides, the Kraahkan allows the user to see moral darkness in others. This might be useful against those who are trained to resist telepathic probes.

wearewaiting.gif

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

But part of being good is being able to control your dark side, not just avoiding it. By wearing that mask, Makuta confronts temptation every day and overcomes it.

There we go. The Melding Teridax is truly and absolutely incorruptible. Edited by Kopaka - Toa Nuva of Ice

wearewaiting.gif

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

But part of being good is being able to control your dark side, not just avoiding it. By wearing that mask, Makuta confronts temptation every day and overcomes it.

There we go. The Melding Teridax is truly and absolutely incorruptible.
Not exactly. He does have a strong enough will to overcome most, but even he could still succumb to temptations if he's not careful, and that could lead him down a bad path in the future. Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

There we go. The Melding Teridax is truly and absolutely incorruptible.
Not exactly. He does have a strong enough will to overcome most, but even he could still succumb to temptations if he's not careful, and that could lead him down a bad path in the future.
Exactly. He knows it. But he wants to face temptation, and overcome it. He's that awesome.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------