This is actually quite and old moc of mine, though easily one of my best (I don't know why I never posted it here). I was never good at putting function and looks together though this may be my single exception. This is the MVT:ATV- Matoran Vehicular Transport: All Terrain Vehicle: sam_4274.jpg To see the the functions in action I would strongly advise you see the video in the Brickshelf gallery. Its an old video uploaded to my YT channel, but only slight edits have been made since then and all functions have remained the same. The stopmotion isn't quite to my standards today either. Functions include: *Unfolding cannons*360 cab rotation*Cockpit opening Anyway Pics links (sorry for poor quality). I must say these pics I took yesterday, really don't give a perspective on the moc. It looks far better in person: Front Onipex within Random close up Wheels Back Another shot Cannon Folded away Cannons out Gallery

Edited by Ids5621

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

That's some really nice stopmotion! I love the shape and functions. I also love how you took the time to build a properly enclosed cockpit- you don't see many of those in Bionilce because they're so tedious. Well done!

Yeah, I started with the cockpit seat, so I guess the rest was built around it

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin: