Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

Why am I always a suspect in the first round? <_<Anyway, I vote myself (Impulse) for the first one and I'll foolishly trust some people for the second one and vote Thomas Hunter.(also, if I do die by execution, I want to be executed by shelves.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Blade ran into the alley on an Impulse. XDMeanwhile, for either of the two killers, Ddude is insane and would likely use an explosive pistol; or rockets. Thomas Hunter hunts things. XDSo... Impulse and Ddude. (Voting for yourself is suspicious.)

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'm voting MIA on the first because I have no reason not to :PAnd I'm voting Thomas Hunter on the second one for this post here.

Sorry I might be missing something here. Not to be mean but if someone needs to be told what to do in a game then maybe they don't quite know how to play enough to be in it. Lloyd might be smart, but if we all listen to him then it'd be like a game with one player who has 25 votes.

Not that it is that much to go on but, you know, whatever. :biggrin:

What isn't suspicious in this game? Not posting is suspicious, posting is suspicious. :| Same with bandwagonning/not.Anyway, I also noticed that adverb in the first scene, coolly. It almost seems out of place, so... Kohrak Kal17 for the first one. For the second one, Thomas Hunter. If it's not correct, he had the unfortunate happening of saying the wrong things pre-game.

There are two candidates for my killer, and considering the comment about "They may or may not be on this list", I think it's a good guess that one is on the lsit and one is not--it'd be too easy if both were on the list, and we'd have a 50-50 chance, and if neither were on the list it wouldn't be fair. It's either Ddude the Insane (based on the "Sayonara!" comment) or Hunter, based on his comment early on in the game about his concern about my power. Someone should go and check if the comment was made before roles went out.I think Clone Commander Cody might be the guilty party for the Mafia hit, considering the extensive discussion about movies (Hollywood blockbusters, at that) and the fact that the M.O. was a gun. That being said, it's tenuous evidence at best. Unfortunately, it's the best lead I have.I seem to have a knack for not surviving these things...as if killing me could stop my scheming.

Detective, would you be so kind as to PM me now that my role has been confirmed?

@ Nara: Well, we have confirmation that whoever the Godfather is, he wasn't active for a period just before the second scene, but is back now. Ergo... :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Just to say; one of those couldn't have been the killer, unless there was a very complex way of being in two places at once.And darn, killed in the first round. xD Guess my record of helping the villagers was against me that time. :rolleyes:

This is so fun to watch. :lol:Mafia Suspects:-M.I.A.: 5-Kohrak Kal17: 3-Impulse: 3-Clone Commander Cody: 1Secret Role Suspects:-Thomas Hunter: 8-Ddude the Insane: 3-Mt Ihu: 0-cap'n k: 0I'll wait until tomorrow and then post the hanging scene.Also... I notice a distinct lack of comments on my brilliant and wondrous prose. :P (I kid, of course.)

Woah D: Start without me why don't you :POk so look. When I said the stuff about Lloyd, I made sure to say things like "Nothing against Lloyd" and "I'm sure he knows how to play the game, so it's not about him personally"; so that people wouldn't go "OH U HATE LLYOD!!1!!1!1!1!"And that seems to be whats going on =/But for real I didn't do it. I'm a villager I'm telling you. If you don't believe me then hang me. Mafia (or whatever it is that you guys think I am. wouldn't want to be hung right? Well if you don't believe me then hang me and see my role reviled

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

Hang ALL the suspects.On one hand, this is idiotic, as we will be (likely) killing two villagers along with the mafioso. However, we get him, or if none of those three is mafioso, then we know who is.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

We should aim for a record amount of hangings in one go.Anyway, I keep my vote for myself as it keeps me even with M.I.A and Kohrak, but I change my vote for the secret roles from Thomas Hunter to Mt. Ihu.Mountains can only be so sinister...Also, I still say I should be executed by shelves.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Mountains can only be so sinister...

I agree, as proven by this from BS01:"The mountain knows rage. When it's angry, the snows hurl from its peaks, and crash down in a terrible display."If anyone gets killed by snowballs the next round, you can hang me, no questions asked.

ppg2.png

Blade ran into the alley on and Impulse. XDMeanwhile, for either of the two killers, Ddude is insane and would likely use an explosive pistol; or rockets. Thomas Hunter hunts things. XDSo... Impulse and Ddude. (Voting for yourself is suspicious.)

On an Impulse, not and. :P Silly.Anyway, on that note, I'll vote Impulse for 1. For 2.... I think I'll null. All I could tell was that Lloyd died. xD-ibrow

It was a good idea to go with the record-setting three-way kill, since we'll know for sure who the mafian is. Odds are he dies, and if we don't kill him, we can get him next time around. So I'm going to vote for Impulse to tie the three up again.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I vote for Impulse because three-way hangings are FUN. =DAnd I vote for myself because I've never done that before. =P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.