Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

But... there is no jester as far as I know.For all I know, the villagers, mafia, secret role 1, secret role 2, secret role 3, and secret role 4 are out to kill me, as well as whatever side I'm on. Oh, and the deceased. Even dead people want me dead.If a Jester actually exists, I apologise. At least they'll have a hard time finding you... whoever you are,Either way, I'm going to die sooner or later.

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

A: If everyone's out to get you and your goal is to survive, then your actions make no sense. Your comment about the deceased being after you make no sense, as I have stated many times to leave you alive. B: If you are a suicidal villager, then your statements make no sense, as you have stated several times that you are not on the villagers' side and that you think they are out for your blood. A suicidal villager would not say that.The only alternative, then, is that you are some role that needs to be dead, either a Jester or a role whose powers kick in upon cessation of vital functions.:w:

I'm pretty sure Impulse is some kind of secret role.I'm just this game's suicidal villager. =P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

My only goal is to confuse you all with very irrational and incoherent messages. Doesn't mean I'm not a villager.I would say I'm succeeding. To say I'm a Jester would be inaccurate, to say I jest is accurate. And I do it for no reason. As a villager, I have no motivation to survive. And I have no motivation to do anything, really. I want to see the look on everyone's faces when I die and I'm revealed to be a villager....Unless a secret role can change a villager from one role to another?

:o I WANNA BE THE JESTER! :oI missed defending myself???And I thought you guys liked me... :crying: (thank you Lloyd, for believing in me =))-Missing In Action is just fooling with you guys. Edited by M.I.A
missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

I say we just hang Impulse. This whole thing is getting too darn confusing.Also, if there were a trophy for Most Active Dead Player, Lloyd would get my vote. =P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Also, if there were a trophy for Most Active Dead Player, Lloyd would get my vote. =P

Have you ever played Mafia with Lloyd before? No matter who is is or whether he is dead or alive matters, he will always find a way to help his team. Most Active Dead Player == Lloyd. :PSo now we wait for the roles to pm LL. I hope they hurry.

I think you guys can name me most inactive dead person in most games I die in. =P Exceptions are abound, of course, but I do watch, for sure. And I'll likely give my opinion on things...Ah, what the heck, I guess i'm not the most inactive dead person in these games. =P

YES! MULTIPLE HANGINGS! Sorry I was gone so long, I had crazy weekend.Can I get the award for "Most Suicidal Villager in Online Mafia." I REALLY want it.And now that I have been a confirmed suicidal villager in the last game I can act as suicidal as I want with one reason being I have an awesome mafia death. (Meaning I'm killed BY the mafia)

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Can I get the Most Irrational And Incoherent Villager That May Also Be 'Slightly' Insane award?...I still want to be killed by shelves. By having the shelves eat me. By the way, how are dead people doing?

You weren't given a ceremony, you're dead, remember? (Get it?)It may not be that bad to you, but that is bad to me, I try to have a higher standard for morality then most people today have. And this is a forum that children are on, and that is most certainly not appropriate for children at the age of seven and I also disagree with those banners. Call me an overly ethical freak but that kind of stuff should not be on any forum and certainly not this forum.

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

It may not be that bad to you, but that is bad to me, I try to have a higher standard for morality then most people today have. And this is a forum that children are on, and that is most certainly not appropriate for children at the age of seven and I also disagree with those banners. Call me an overly ethical freak but that kind of stuff should not be on any forum and certainly not this forum.

I don't like the word either, but it's allowed. Heck, Smeag uses it. "Sexy" and all forms of it isn't technically a dirty word, and thus can be used.Now then, can I have the most chaotic villager award?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Not all roles have PMed, but I'm posting this crime scene anyway to keep the game moving.* * * * *A shadow stole through the night. An old lady's handbag already dangling over his shoulder, the Mafioso was prepared to commit one last, horrific crime to end his "shift". The Godfather had said so, and the Godfather's will was meant to be carried out, whether he liked it or not.The house was no different than any of the others in Sector 2.1 -- in the aftermath of the mass evacuation, no one had had the time to draw up blueprints for different-looking houses. Nevertheless, the address was known to this Mafioso.He knelt by the door and got to work, stuffing the lock with Pop Rocks, then pouring soda in and cutting off the pouring just as he stuffed the opening with bubble gum. It bulged with the sudden increase in air pressure, but the Mafioso simply pressed more over the bulge and waited.Mixing together soda and Pop Rocks would cause a chemical reaction that released carbon dioxide, which would in turn increase air pressure, which ought to--With a faint click, the lock's inner mechanisms were forced open, and, a faint gleam of white appearing from underneath his black hood, the Mafioso swung open the door and entered swiftly.The target in question was still in bed. Even as the Mafioso burst open the bedroom door, he pulled out his pistol and jabbed on the trigger--Click. No ammunition. A large mess-up on his part, but it didn't matter, as the dagger on his belt was just as effective of a weapon.The man in bed didn't even cry out.Nara killed by Mafia.* * *Knock-knock.OmiShad woke up irritated. "Coming!" he called out, opening the door.A man in a tan jacket and hat pulled down over his head stepped through the opening as soon as it appeared. "You're a Mafioso," he said matter-of-factly, grabbing OmiShad's arm. "You're coming with me.""You've got the wrong guy!" cried OmiShad, shoving his ID in the Detective's face, pushing him out of his house, and slamming the door. There was a thump from the other side -- the Detective's nose striking the wooden door, probably."Fine," ground out the man from the other side of the door. "You check out!" The ID was shoved through the mail slot, and footsteps were heard stomping off.OmiShad glanced at the clock: 3:21 AM. I need some sleep, he said to himself, waddling back to bed.* * * * *The suspects for the Mafia killing are as follows:-Ultimate Game-Derpenstein-Squishyfrog (A.K.A. Demon Llama)-Lhikevikk Returns!