Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

I know, but the way people seem to be reacting to what you say is what I find funny. Words are very powerful, and lloyd has shown his skill in the past. I think for myself; however, if I see nothing wrong, I can believe a person and vote the same. And I'm not saying you're saying to vote against someone because they're powerful. Just saying that I'll vote with or without Lloyd, or anyone, depending on how it goes.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I know, but the way people seem to be reacting to what you say is what I find funny. Words are very powerful, and lloyd has shown his skill in the past. I think for myself; however, if I see nothing wrong, I can believe a person and vote the same. And I'm not saying you're saying to vote against someone because they're powerful. Just saying that I'll vote with or without Lloyd, or anyone, depending on how it goes.

Exactly. That's what I'm trying to get across. I'm not anit-Lloyd or saying we should vote him, just that we shouldn't all obey his command. If he says something and it makes sence to you, then act accordingly. Just don't (as I put it earlier) sheep him all the time.

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

I believe the reason no one doubted me last time around was because I wasn't actually in the game and stated my intent to only examine what I saw in the topic, so I don't think you'll have to worry about that this time. That being said, I didn't get a PM, so I guess I'm a villager. :w:

Yeah if you didn't get a PM then you're a Villager.In the future though, sending a PM simply saying "You're a Villager" would be good, just so those who didn't get a PM don't feel forgottion (much like myself XD)

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

Legolover: Plus, that'd instantly reveal to everyone who the villagers were, and that's no fun. =P

I am confused. He wouldn't mass pm everybody, just the villagers. Mass pming everyone in the game would just be silly. :P -ibrow
I think he is referring to the fact that if he mass PM'd the villagers, the villagers could then see who is a villager in the recipients list. I assume you can see the other recipients, if not, then forget I posted. :P

If mass PMing was involved, theoretically you could see everyone in the 'conversation', which means you'd know of all the villagers, if you were a villager yourself. So, that right there would narrow all the possibilities of who was Mafia down to however many people weren't villagers. =P

...I don't believe any comment I could make about the above conversation would do it justice.Oh, wait, never mind! Read on:* * * * *It was a dark and stormy night----or, rather, a bright, sunny autumn afternoon. Dark and stormy nights were too cliche, especially in the movie industry, and thus BZ-Metru 2 tended to avoid them. Besides which, its numerous dark alleyways (Sector 2.1 was infamous for its airhead architects) carried shadows enough.Blade remembered the day the first BZ-Metru had been destroyed. It had been an attack, a large one, with plenty of explosions and slow-motion diving shots. The entire island had sunk into the sea; its residents had been lucky to escape in time. He had been among them.But Sector 2.1 was not the same. It was more... dangerous. More secretive. Darker, perhaps; or maybe that was just his sunglasses.Either way, he couldn't help but feel his luck had run out.That idea was enforced by the sound of nearby footsteps.Immediately he crouched, spinning to his right. Nothing. He stood there dumbly for a moment before hearing the footsteps begin again--He was on the buildings!Blade turned to run away, stopped short. If he ran away, he'd be exposing himself to gunshots. Which meant -- as crazy as it seemed -- he had to run toward the buildings on his right. They would afford him cover; at least, that was what he told himself as he ducked into the shadows.Cutting through several alleyways, he finally came to a stop in a darkened cul-de-sac. Surely, he thought, panting a little, I'm safe now--BANG.His brain only processed the gunshot in mid-fall. Somehow, hitting the ground didn't hurt as much as he had expected it to. A pity he couldn't save his own life.A walkie-talkie tumbled out of his pocket, and out came the voice of the person he had sworn to protect: "B-Blade? You there?"Thump, thump.The Mafioso grabbed the walkie-talkie, examining it coolly."What's going on?" cried the voice on the other end. "What's happening--!?"Click.Doctor dead.* * *"Did you hear?"Lloyd looked over the cloaked being, silent for the moment. He was naturally leery of strangers; strangers in tan trench coats with the collars upturned and wide-brimmed hats pulled down to cover their faces were worse. And god forbid sunglasses.He decided to answer; it wouldn't do much harm. "What? I'm pretty well-informed, you know.""Not this well-informed. You won't believe this, but... the Mafia followed us here."A pause. Lloyd frowned. What in the world...? That was impossible; they had sunk themselves with the old island of BZ-Metru."And," said the stranger, pulling off his sunglasses (was it just Lloyd, or did a far-off guitar riff play?), "they want revenge. Crashed some black market camp in a back alley. You might need something to protect yourself -- here." And he thrust a pistol into Lloyd's hands. His unseen gaze seemed to bore into Lloyd's soul.Lloyd blinked, glancing at the gun. "Erm... thanks?" he said as he looked back up.But the stranger was gone."Siyonara!" came a shout, and a terrific ba-BOOM!Lloyd turned just in time to see a missile streak by him and blow a house down the street into smithereens. Amidst the raining rubble he lifted the pistol, aimed at a cloaked being on a nearby rooftop who had seemed to teleport there, pulled the trigger--It blew up. He flew backwards; the pistol had been rigged.He smashed hard enough into the ground to see stars fly about his eyes. Blinking hard, he managed to focus on another missile that happened to be smashing into the ground right next to him.Villager killed by secret roles.Nearby, another being in a trench coat, this one black, grabbed a person's shoulder and turned him around. "Aha!" he announced in triumph--"Get off," muttered the other, shaking off the hand and displaying his ID. "I'm a Villager." He stalked off, muttering something that sounded suspiciously like a string of insults directed at the Detective.The Detective frowned, scribbled something on a notepad, and walked away. Next time he would get the right person.* * * * *Hopefully this first scene isn't too disappointing. The suspects for the Mafia killing are as follows:-M.I.A.-Kohrak Kal17-Clone Commander Cody-ImpulseBecause two secret roles killed Lloyd, they may or may not be on this list. Vote wisely, if at all:-Mt Ihu-cap'n k-Ddude the Insane-Thomas HunterNote: There are clues in the scene, subtle clues but clues nonetheless. You'll catch them if you look closely enough. ;)