How did you find/hear of BZP?

Underscore

If I remember correctly I had been on LMB for a while, don't ask me about my time there, it was scarring. Then, through a combination of Bionicle the Next Generation(Was that what it was called?), random contests, and people on LMB, I heard about BZPower. After that I heard about some contest involving Lhikan and his backstory, thought it was a cool idea and wanted to enter. So I joined, didn't enter, and became a part of the BZPRPG. 

Then I left the BZPRPG and have been doing random stuff in OTC. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I saw references to BZP on the LMB back in 2006, and joined shortly after checking it out. BZP was a big relief from the crazyness and general immaturity that was (is?) the LMB. Now it's been eight years to the day, and after being inactive for a solid two years I'm back in action.

-Letagi

I think I discovered it as a link in the Bionicle Heroes Website. I didn't find it interesting then, but after a while, I began to get more intruiged, and the thing that really kept me on the site were the numerous Sprite comics on at the time (Especially Dark709's!). It wasn't until recently that I actually got an account, so... Yeah.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I was part of a Chronicles of Narnia fan website and I changed my avatar to a picture of Lewa. Another member told me that he also liked BIONICLE and showed me this website. I looked around for a little while and decided to join the same day. 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Varka/BIONICLE/Avatars/varka_sig_2.png

I believe I was linked here from the LEGO message boards. That was probably in 2007, when the Barraki were out. Didn't join til '09 though, for some reason.

I sure was glad to find this place; the official message boards were pretty awful. Everyone there was >10 years old, and the whole interface was annoying.

IetTsFQ.png

I stumbled upon it while searching up stuff about BIONICLE ending. I patrolled the mainpage for a while, then finally just bookmarked it and checked it several times daily for four years before making an account.

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was in 2006, when I was looking for information about the Piraka. I stumbled across BZP's main site, which led me to the forums, and the rest was history.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't there once a link from bionicle.com to bzp? I vaguely recall that it was something like that.

I come from a community that absolutely hates BZP and it's community.

Is that the place I think it is? XD

What place?

I found BZP when I got tired of the immaturity of the LMBs. You know everyone there is like below 11. I was on the LMBs since I was little, and I just got bored.

cringe

I was searching for some random Bionicle things on a school bus one day, on my micro-phone, and I stumbled onto BZP. Made an account, but didn't comment with it until I came back last December. 

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Back in late 2006-early 2007, I was in 6th grade and I like always I liked to look up BIONICLE pictures. Well, at this time you can say I just started to become more aware of my surroundings, and I noticed that a lot of Google images and set reviews came from this site so I decided to check it out. I made a profile after I found a community here, and I have been here ever since.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't there once a link from bionicle.com to bzp? I vaguely recall that it was something like that.

I come from a community that absolutely hates BZP and it's community.

Is that the place I think it is? XD

What place?

I found BZP when I got tired of the immaturity of the LMBs. You know everyone there is like below 11. I was on the LMBs since I was little, and I just got bored.

I'm just curious.

cringe

So I've known about it for quite a few years not sure on the exact time but I believe I first heard of it threw BioSector01. Might be wrong but it should about right. 

-Onvermel- :pakari:

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Heard about BZP in the Metru-Nui days, 2004; I remember there being an advertisement on the right side of the Bionicle 2 Movie page, which I think had BZPower's name on it with a picture of Metru Nui's map in the background; either way, that's how I got here!

I made an account back then, made one extremely noobish post, and then forgot my password or something right afterward; the site didn't let me make another account until 2008, so in that time I mostly lurked the creative part of the forums, always staying up to date with the work of popular artists here at the time, and a guy named T-E who made a bunch of funny comics with plenty of great members back in the day :P

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

• 1 month later...

I heard of BZP through BS01, thanks to all of the canonisation contests run through here. I visited a few times and considered joining, but I found the forum structure a bit daunting so I waited and, about a month after my 13th birthday, joined because I'd been hearing quite a lot via TTV. Never regretted joining. :D

VBWj75sh.png

I myself find myself in the "I don't really remember" boat... I was aware of this site and other old fansites for many a year, I used this site for news and another one for the combiner building instructions (like for the bohrok va kal for example), and I'd also find myself on the forums, playing games like those RPGS that Emzee made and reading those oh so popular sprite comics... and then eventually I got around to making an account and jumping on in to the community. :3

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

I don't know exactly when I heard about it, but I remember that my older brother used to go here sometimes and told me about it. I was really young during Gen1 (I was 10 when it ended) so I never really got into BZP and the forums, y'know? Then I heard that Bionicle was coming back, so I joined BZP in December 2014. It's been a great few months. I love it here!

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I found BZP back in September 2012, I think. I remember taking August of the same year to read through all of the serials and going onto BS01 to read the Saga Guides. One day, a link to BZPower came up on the front page of BS01 stating something to the effect of "Mystery Great Being Revealed". Over the next year, I would keep going back to BZP's front page for news and stuff, and then I finally got an account.  :P

Same story as most of the folks on here. Heard about it through the Lego Message Boards back in... Oh, '07 or something and decided to check it out. I did lurk for a while before joining though. I was in middle school and the internet was scary.

Defy Expectations

Needed to ask a question about Bionicle's Story (where the matoran currently reside in G1's universe). Looked up "Bionicle Forum" on google, saw BZP come up, joined, posted in wrong forum, didn't come back until a few months later when I found out about Bionicle 2015 after BrickFest in philly. :P

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat