Giant Lego Man Washes Ashore On Siesta Key

toa ordaku

This article from Yahoo! explains the whole thing:http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/giant-lego-man-appears-florida-beach-214642517.html This happened literally BLOCKS from my house. So bummed that I didn't get to see him….

itachieye9dq.gif
Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!
pohatubanner.png
Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

So people are chucking giant minifigures in the ocean for fun now?

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I just read an article in the paper that he is currently in police custody….

itachieye9dq.gif
Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!
pohatubanner.png
Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

Yeah, I saw this as a shared link on a social networking site, but didn't get the opportunity to look at it. It is pretty cool! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I think it may be one of the coolest pranks that I've ever seen that had no intent for them whatsoever! If anything, it was intended to get attention by the media, but I can't think of much else the person responsible for this could have wanted! Right on there, bud (Whoever you are :P)!

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

In any case, I hope someone steps forward and claim responsibility. :)

The Lego man has "Ego Leonard" on its back; googling "no real than you are" will bring you to the Dutch artist Ego Leonard's website. I forget if he already admitted to it, but if I recall correctly he has done this before, so it's easy to assume he did it again.