BZPower's Thirteenth Anniversary

Azani

The anniversary of BZPower's founding has finally arrived! It's quite a special day, I'm sure, for many of us; personally, I'm being flooded with memories of when I first discovered this site back in the summer of 2008. I'm looking forward to many more years of an active community here.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

So happy to see BZPower going after all these years. While I'm skeptical about Bionicle's return, I do really hope it comes back, for the sake of BZPower. I'd love to see activity like we had before the downtime.

-Rez

hapori tohu is now old enough to go through his weeaboo stage. let us all pray he does not.

Please, please.  He prefers to be called Tohu-kun.

In all seriousness, thirteen years - that's a moderately horrifyingly long time for a fansite, in a good way! Here's to many healthy more.

• Upvote 3

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

hapori tohu is now old enough to go through his weeaboo stage. let us all pray he does not.

toostrong.png

I could get fired for this, but here's a spoiler for tomorrow's new anniversary feature! Tohu's darkness is too strong!

• Upvote 8

Even after thirteen years, Hapori Tohu doesn't show any signs of aging. He's also staring at the exact same spot.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Quite amazing BZP has been around this long- it's older than many other websites, such as Facebook and Twitter!

Indeed! BZPower is older than Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr. Wikipedia was started in January of 2001, only six months before us! In many ways we're a bit of a relic, but clearly that hasn't slowed us down.
  • Upvote 3

♪Happy birthday to you♪

♪Happy birthday to you♪

♪Happy birthday dear BZPower♪

♪Happy birthday to you♪

In all honesty, someone make a cake, now. I'd do it if I could. It should have Tohu-kun's face with "13 years" below it. Surrounding would be the 13 most important Toa. Helryx, Lhikan, Vakama, the Toa Nuva, Takanuva, Matoro, Ignika, and one more...any ideas?

sig.jpg

Quite amazing BZP has been around this long- it's older than many other websites, such as Facebook and Twitter!

Indeed! BZPower is older than Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr. Wikipedia was started in January of 2001, only six months before us! In many ways we're a bit of a relic, but clearly that hasn't slowed us down.

Wow, and that means the front page is older than all those sites, too!

• Upvote 2

toostrong.png

I could get fired for this, but here's a spoiler for tomorrow's new anniversary feature! Tohu's darkness is too strong!

Ah, the Wapanese.

Also known as the problems of the Manga and Anime Industry.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

toostrong.png

I didn't see it?

• Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png