Selling promotional materials, comics, CDs, other misc items

Turaga of Force

I have some promotional and non-English comics, CDs, and other stuff I'd like to sell. I would prefer to sell it all at once. I might be willing to split it into a few parts. If you want some/all of it, make an offer.

I also have a sealed PowerPack not pictured.

Red=sold or pending

CDs
-Toa Mata CD (color)
-Toa Mata CD (black/white) x2
-Mask of Light CD
-Bohrok Kal CD x5
-Rahkshi CD x4
-Toa Metru CD x6

Comics
-Variant cover comic 13
-BrickMaster variant comics 24-27
-Bohrok mini comic x3
-Toa Nuva mini comic
-Bohrok-Kal mini comic x2
-Rahkshki mini comic
-Metru-Nui mini comic
-Non-English comics x5 (the two Takanuva comics are different versions) (one comic with Takanuva cover is sold)
Close up 1
Close up 2
Close up 3

Miscellaneous stuff
-Metru-Nui poster
-Web of Shadows poster x2
-Hordika poster
-All Toa Mata posters with duplicates
-Sticker sheets
-Stickers from sticker book (incomplete)
-All Kraata stickers except Kurahk
-Free the Band patch/sticker x2 (1 sealed)
-Kanoka launcher x4
-Loose Kanoka x3
-Sealed Kanoka bag (2 disks each) x2
-Vakama Hordika carribeaner
-Hakann carribeaner
-Bionicle (written in Matoran) key chain
-Lots of trading cards
-Search for the Seventh Toa promotional flyer
-Mini catalog (Toa Mata cover)
-Mini catalog (Bohrok cover)
-Mask of Light Toy Fair 2003 flyer
-Sealed Mahri Nui stationary set
-Toa Vakama pencils
-Toa Metru note pad
-Bohrok pen
-Nuhvok pen

-Toa Mata promo pen (not pictured)
-Visorak/Hordika pencil case with pencils and some other things

I also have some tanoka, CHN, gold Vahi (light gold variant), disk of time x2, TNGM x2, copper Huna x2 (US and UK versions), infected Hau, shadow kraata, kanoka 175, mismold kanoka 253, and 2 dark purple krana.

Edited by Turaga of Force

I am interested in the following:

- Toa Mata CD (color)

- Mask of Light CD

- Bohrok Kal and Rahkshi CDs (excluding Vorahk and Turahk, if applicable. I know that the Rahkshi CDs have the wrong staffs on them but I don't remember which ones were switched for which)

- Variant cover comic 13

- Mask of Light Toy Fair 2003 Flyer

- Possibly the trading cards. Could you check to see what you have? I'm mostly interested in cards from the booster packs, not the theme decks, but if the cards are marked first edition and are from the Tahu/Kopaka or Gali/Pohatu decks, that would be great too.

Is $10.00 an unreasonable offer for all of that? Not to encroach on UngluedBike's offer, but I would be interested in the pens too if for whatever reason the trade between you two doesn't work out.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I also have some sealed promo polybags and some rare masks (Vahi, TNGM, copper Huna, etc) listed in my BrickLink store, if anyone is interested in them I can take them off my BL store and sell them here.

Can I have some pictures of the bohrok pens? I am interested.

This is all of the pens I have. I think the Nuhvok pen is incomplete because it has some other parts to customize. The Toa Mata pen has been removed from the package but never used and put back in the package so it's pretty much mint condition.

- Toa Mata CD (color)

- Mask of Light CD

- Bohrok Kal and Rahkshi CDs (excluding Vorahk and Turahk, if applicable. I know that the Rahkshi CDs have the wrong staffs on them but I don't remember which ones were switched for which)

- Variant cover comic 13

- Possibly the trading cards. Could you check to see what you have? I'm mostly interested in cards from the booster packs, not the theme decks, but if the cards are marked first edition and are from the Tahu/Kopaka or Gali/Pohatu decks, that would be great too.

Is $10.00 an unreasonable offer for all of that? Not to encroach on UngluedBike's offer, but I would be interested in the pens too if for whatever reason the trade between you two doesn't work out.

I never had any booster packs, and I don't think it was even from Toa-specific packs. If I remember correctly it was just general game packs, but it may have been Toa-specific. A lot of the cards say first edition, not all of them. Are you interested in those?

As for pricing, I don't know what's fair, I'd just like to leave the thread up for a while and see what offers come in and take the highest offer.

I never had any booster packs, and I don't think it was even from Toa-specific packs. If I remember correctly it was just general game packs, but it may have been Toa-specific. A lot of the cards say first edition, not all of them. Are you interested in those?

As for pricing, I don't know what's fair, I'd just like to leave the thread up for a while and see what offers come in and take the highest offer.

If any of the cards labelled first edition are numbered 41 to 60 or 81 to 100, I would be interested in them.

Fair enough on the pricing. If I could, I would like to add the TNGM from your BrickLink store to the list of things I'm interested in. In accordance with it's price, I will raise the bid for all of the things I'm interested in altogether to $13.00.

Edited by Pereki

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I have 82-100 (not sure what happened to 81), all are first edition. I have 51-60 but those are not first edition. I also have a first edition Lewa card marked as 1 which has chrome/foil text, and an advertisement card advertising the original game on one side and the Bohrok game on the other side.

I have 82-100 (not sure what happened to 81), all are first edition. I have 51-60 but those are not first edition. I also have a first edition Lewa card marked as 1 which has chrome/foil text, and an advertisement card advertising the original game on one side and the Bohrok game on the other side.

Great! I'm interested in all of those except the 51-60.

Pereki, would you be willing to give away the Mask of Light CD? I'll make it worth your while, if need be, it's just that I'm three promo CDs away from obtaining a full collection and I'm extremely interested in it.

I think Turaga of Force is still taking offers on everything, so you're free to claim the CD. I'd much rather it goes to someone looking for it specifically anyway. :)

@Turaga of Force, I'll keep at my offer of $13.00 for everything I'm interested in, that now excluding the Mask of Light CD.

@Illuminatus PM sent

@Pereki would you be willing to pay $20 including shipping (assuming you're in the US) for everything? I'd let it go for that.

@Methaxx I don't think the posters are worth much of anything so I don't really care what I get for them. Comics maybe a few dollars each, and the kanoka/launchers for $1/kanoka+launcher or kanoka 2-pack.

I just noticed that you have the limited edition pen from 2001 in your BrickLink store. How does this sound:

- Toa Mata CD (color)

- Variant cover comic 13

- the trading cards

- TNGM

- the pen

All for $20.00 + shipping. Would that work?

I also have some sealed promo polybags and some rare masks (Vahi, TNGM, copper Huna, etc) listed in my BrickLink store, if anyone is interested in them I can take them off my BL store and sell them here.

Can I have some pictures of the bohrok pens? I am interested.

This is all of the pens I have. I think the Nuhvok pen is incomplete because it has some other parts to customize. The Toa Mata pen has been removed from the package but never used and put back in the package so it's pretty much mint condition.

- Toa Mata CD (color)

- Mask of Light CD

- Variant cover comic 13

I am most certainly interested in the Mata pen. Ill PM in a weeks time, I'm on holiday at the moment. Chase me up if I don't.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

@Pereki if UngluedBike doesn't make a better offer for the pen, sure, that sounds fair.

@UngluedBike, what would you offer for the Mata pen? If you can't pay until after vacation that's fine, but since Pereki is interested in it as well I don't want to make him wait a long time.

@Pereki if UngluedBike doesn't make a better offer for the pen, sure, that sounds fair.

@UngluedBike, what would you offer for the Mata pen? If you can't pay until after vacation that's fine, but since Pereki is interested in it as well I don't want to make him wait a long time.

Ill Pm you an offer. Please allow me a week, as using the messaging system on this phone is a nightmare.

hTeXGIU.png

@UngluedBike will you make an offer in the thread please? If I accept your offer I can wait a week to arrange payment, exchange info, etc, of course. I just want to know if I should sell it to you or Pereki, and it's only fair if other people who are interested are aware of the current offers for everything.

• Upvote 1

@UngluedBike will you make an offer in the thread please? If I accept your offer I can wait a week to arrange payment, exchange info, etc, of course. I just want to know if I should sell it to you or Pereki, and it's only fair if other people who are interested are aware of the current offers for everything.

$20.

hTeXGIU.png

I won't counter that offer on the pen. How about this:

- Toa Mata CD (color)

- Variant cover comic 13

- the trading cards

- TNGM

for $10.00?

• Upvote 1

I won't counter that offer on the pen. How about this:

- Toa Mata CD (color)

- Variant cover comic 13

- the trading cards

- TNGM

for $10.00?

I hope I didn't confuse you, that offer was $20 for all 5 pens, not just the Mata one.

hTeXGIU.png

Ah, got it. To make this all a little less confusing, then, perhaps we should each specify how much we are offering on that particular pen. To clarify my side:

- Toa Mata CD (color): $2.00

- Variant cover comic 13: $1.00

- the trading cards: $4.00

- TNGM: $3.00

- Collector's Edition pen: $10.00

That's what I had in mind, anyway. Turaga of Force may have been looking at it differently, and his perspective would be more valid in this context.

Thanks for the offers. I would accept any of those offers (assuming you both mean your offer + shipping costs), but considering your offers are about equal on the pen I don't know who to give it to, I want to be fair about it.

@Pereki I assumed the comic was worth a bit more than that, but the other items are probably worth less than what you said if anything, so $10+shipping for everything beside the pen (and $20 if the pen is included) is fine. I'll include the MoL Toy Fair flyer as well if you still want it, I don't expect anyone else to be very interested in it.

Thanks for the offers. I would accept any of those offers (assuming you both mean your offer + shipping costs), but considering your offers are about equal on the pen I don't know who to give it to, I want to be fair about it.

@Pereki I assumed the comic was worth a bit more than that, but the other items are probably worth less than what you said if anything, so $10+shipping for everything beside the pen (and $20 if the pen is included) is fine. I'll include the MoL Toy Fair flyer as well if you still want it, I don't expect anyone else to be very interested in it.

according to the rules, I should get it because I enquired first, but if our deal does not work out then I think Pereki gets it.

hTeXGIU.png

I guess everything is settled, in that case. I would definitely appreciate it if you could include the Toy Fair flyer, Turaga of Force. :D Just send me a PM when you're done trading with UngluedBike (on the off chance that you two aren't able to complete an transaction, I would like the pen) and we can finish things up. No rush.

@UngluedBike, I was just concerned about being fair because while you asked about pens first, Pereki asked about the Mata pen specifically first, but he said you can have the pen, so it's yours. I'll reserve all the pens for you, send me a PM when you get back from your trip.

@Pereki, thanks for being fair, I'll reserve everything except the pen for you (and the pen if anything changes with UngluedBike).

@UngluedBike, I was just concerned about being fair because while you asked about pens first, Pereki asked about the Mata pen specifically first, but he said you can have the pen, so it's yours. I'll reserve all the pens for you, send me a PM when you get back from your trip.

@Pereki, thanks for being fair, I'll reserve everything except the pen for you (and the pen if anything changes with UngluedBike).

Thanks man :)

hTeXGIU.png

Thanks man :)

You're welcome, enjoy your trip.

Updating anyone who may see the thread that Pereki is no longer buying anything, so currently everything except for the pens and Mask Of Light CD is still available.

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

How much would it cost to get a TNGM, Mini Catalog (Toa Mata), Free the Band patch, and the Toa Mata posters?

If in the US, would you be willing to pay $10 including shipping? $15 if outside the US? (more expensive to ship internationally)

Also, the Toa Mata posters are not in that good of condition, some have some rips in them.

How much would it cost to get a TNGM, Mini Catalog (Toa Mata), Free the Band patch, and the Toa Mata posters?

If in the US, would you be willing to pay $10 including shipping? $15 if outside the US? (more expensive to ship internationally)

Also, the Toa Mata posters are not in that good of condition, some have some rips in them.

I live in Italy, but have access to an American address. So $10 sounds pretty good. :D

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I live in Italy, but have access to an American address. So $10 sounds pretty good. :D

PM sent.

Just out of curiosity, could you post a picture of that light gold Vahi?

It's hard to see the difference without having it next to a standard gold Vahi. It's not a different official Lego color, I think the batch just didn't have enough dye or something like that. It is noticably lighter next to a standard gold Vahi though.

Pic

Second pic

Third pic

The non-english comics; what language are they in? And there's four of them, correct? :)

Also what are brick master variant comics?

EDIT: Don't worry, I understand :)

I don't know what language they are in, I just know that they are European. Danish maybe? This is the four I still have. I also still have English 24-27 with BrickMaster covers.

Alright :) well I'd like to take the four brick master ones off of your hands then. What about $1 each and then shipping on top, to the UK?

Could you also post a in focus picture of one of the speech bubbles in the non English comics, so I can work out the language? :) thanks

~ Argentum