Almost anything from 2001. I need several Toa Mata, plus some of the Titan sets such as the Nui-Jaga and Muaka & Kane-Ra. But I'll probably never be able to buy those sets at a price as great as the original (though it didn't quite seem like that back then. :P)

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Today? Huh... hard to say. I already have a near-complete BIONICLE collection, and I don't really need a lot of sets for parts since they generally don't suit my building style.

I suppose the one set I don't already have that I sort of regret not getting would be the Tarakava. 411 pieces for $50 isn't bad. They have a cool function (albeit one that is not all that unique), and while I generally prefer the new-style panels to the old ones that they use, they still offer some great Technic parts in stylish colors.

Easy. Toa Mata Nui. Iconic, gigantic, and full of unique pieces (not to mention a golden Ignika), I've wanted this fig for a loooong time.

TBH, most figures (except for special editions) can be purchased on eBay for pretty decent prices. If I couldn't have Toa Mata Nui, I'd definitely go for Karzahni.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

Toa Ignika. 

That was my first big set.

I bought him for the Ignika.

As for my answer, well...

VEZON AND KARDAS for the cape, and, well, it's a DRAGON.

or

BRUTAKA for all that shiny golllldddddd...

or

2008 TAKANUVA because he's (In my opinion) the best Titan set ever released.

I just can't decide. The indecision is tearing me apart.

VBWj75sh.png

Toa Mata Nui...

Any of the 2001 Rahi (I never got any of those...  :crying: )

Vezon and Kardas (because... well you know) :D

The Bahrag, Exo-Toa...

Oh whatever I give up... :giveup: give me the entire collection! 

Lol i would be the same, I'd want the whole collection

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Toa Mata Nui. (Canister version) I kind of regret never picking up his set. It was a very cool one.

My second choice would by Toa Norik, because I could NEVER find it is stores. :P

I actually have both of those, I've seen Mata Nui cheap on Ebay, but Toa Norik is expensive

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!

Toa Mata Nui. At release it was probably like £50, now I can't seem to find any for less than £200 which is weird because I've seen new 2001 rahi for about £40.

Well, Toa Mata Nui was a Toys 'R' Us exclusive, and also might not have been produced in the same quantities as the Rahi since it was not released so near the theme's peak.

Seems Toa Mata Nui is a favourite.

for reasons i can't comprehend.

Despite a messy color scheme, it was still a pretty cool set with a very desirable mask. I prefer the 2008 Takanuva, but as a cheaper set that wasn't a store exclusive, it doesn't surprise me more people already have that one.

• Upvote 1

In the U.S. I don't believe Toa Norik was ever sold individually — only as a co-pack with Toa Iruini, and I think the co-pack was a store exclusive to boot.

I wasn't aware of that. I actually picked up my Toa Iruini set by itself when I found it. I don't remember the name of the store where I bought it. (And the store went out of business too, if I'm not mistaken.) If they were only suppose to be sold in a co-pack, that would explain why I never found him by itself. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Lhikan and Kikanalo. Always wanted Lhikan. 

I could really go for a Toa Hordika since out of all the waves of sets I never had a Hordika, or a Toa Mata 'cause I'd really love one of those. I'm thinking Lewa.

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

The 2001 Tahu is the only canister set I didn't manage to nab between 2001 and 2007. So that one gets my vote.

Though one of the Rahi wouldn't be a bad choice, either. The only two got where Muaka and Kane-Ra and the Nui Rama, but it'd be cool to add any of the others to my collection.

That would have sucked that you only missed one canister set, i hope you can find it one day for a cheap price, I've seen a few used Tahu Mata's recently on ebay for a pretty cheap price usually under $30

Seems Toa Mata Nui is a favourite.

for reasons i can't comprehend.

Despite a messy color scheme, it was still a pretty cool set with a very desirable mask. I prefer the 2008 Takanuva, but as a cheaper set that wasn't a store exclusive, it doesn't surprise me more people already have that one.

Yeah, I think I'd pick him for the mask alone, as well as that being one of the few sets I didn't pick up. Voporak or Ultimate Dume would also be great to get another of, as they each have a ton of useful parts total.

~B~

Edited by Ballom

The 2001 Tahu is the only canister set I didn't manage to nab between 2001 and 2007. So that one gets my vote.

Though one of the Rahi wouldn't be a bad choice, either. The only two got where Muaka and Kane-Ra and the Nui Rama, but it'd be cool to add any of the others to my collection.

That would have sucked that you only missed one canister set, i hope you can find it one day for a cheap price, I've seen a few used Tahu Mata's recently on ebay for a pretty cheap price usually under $30
You can get them a lot cheaper than that - like, from around $10. I should know, I scour them on a regular basis. Edited by Jakura Nuva

Tough question - I'd be torn whether to get one of the sets I missed out on/isn't easy to track down at the moment - or rebuy a set I love but whose pieces are scattered in my collection. :P If the former I'd get the special edition giant Mata Nui, Karzahni or the Manas most likely.

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^