Premier Perks for All Plus a Sale

Let's kick off our anniversary like we always do - for the next week, all members will gain access to a majority of the features listed here. Always wanted to have a blog, make a poll, or start a game? Well now's your chance! What's more, should you decide to buy a Premier Membership between now and August 9th, you can use the coupon code BZPLucky13 to get 10% off the price. You can head over to our store now and pick one up!

View the full article

What are the custom member rank image thingys it talks about in the perks list?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

You can see them now to the left of your post, underneath your rank (yours is "Toa"). The images below that rank correspond to it.

Since everyone has their rank images displayed for this week, you can look around and get a good idea of what they all are.

You can see them now to the left of your post, underneath your rank (yours is "Toa"). The images below that rank correspond to it.

Since everyone has their rank images displayed for this week, you can look around and get a good idea of what they all are.

Oh.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Wow, I never realized how cheap Premier Membership is. And if I buy a year-long membership (now only $1.25 per month with sale), I can have it last until the next anniversary! I might just have to try it.