• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Let the Raffles Begin!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,366 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 08:19 AM

Last year during the anniversary we announced our new raffle system, and with over twenty under our belt I think it's safe to say that that it's been a success. Today, to celebrate our anniversary, we're starting two more. Do you like spaceships? We thought you might, so we're giving away a copy of 70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! For only $1 per ticket, you can have a chance to win this hugely awesome set. Free more your style? We also have a set of Frosticon Mixels that any member can enter to win. Not a member yet? What are you waiting for? Register now!

View the full article

#2 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,456 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 08:45 AM

Guess I might as well at least enter the little raffle. Will have to debate about the bigger one.

And does that new member raffle not have any participants, or am I just barred from viewing them? Any new members might have a good chance to win something.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -Sir John Lubbock

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,085 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 08:45 AM

Guess I might as well at least enter the little raffle. Will have to debate about the bigger one.

And does that new member raffle not have any participants, or am I just barred from viewing them? Any new members might have a good chance to win something.

Now give the new members some time to join, let alone notice the raffle. :P

That's a really awesome raffle. Count me in! :) Though I'm having problems with the raffle system. I'm kind of confused as to why I'm at no point asked for any billing information besides my name and address? Isn't it possible to pay with PayPal or Visa (preferably the former)?

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jul 20 2014 - 08:47 AM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#4 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 2,109 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 08:59 AM

These raffles are legit. I'll have to make sure to enter as soon as I get back to my computer.
Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#5 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,190 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 09:22 AM

Entered the Big Raffle without any second thoughts haha. That is one sick prize.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#6 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,212 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 09:25 AM

There are over a dozen people entered in the New Member raffle. Not sure why that's not showing up for you - it might be because you can't enter it.

That's a really awesome raffle. Count me in! :) Though I'm having problems with the raffle system. I'm kind of confused as to why I'm at no point asked for any billing information besides my name and address? Isn't it possible to pay with PayPal or Visa (preferably the former)?

You should be able to pay with PayPal. Perhaps someone else who has entered can shed some light on the process.

#7 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 2,109 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 10:26 AM

There are over a dozen people entered in the New Member raffle. Not sure why that's not showing up for you - it might be because you can't enter it.

You should be able to pay with PayPal. Perhaps someone else who has entered can shed some light on the process.

When I completed the form on BZP it took me to the PayPal website, where I was allowed to either create an account or pay as a guest with a credit or debit card (I did the latter). It doesn't ask you for payment info until you get to that point. Hope this helps!

Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#8 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,085 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:45 AM

When I completed the form on BZP it took me to the PayPal website, where I was allowed to either create an account or pay as a guest with a credit or debit card (I did the latter). It doesn't ask you for payment info until you get to that point. Hope this helps!

Thanks guys, I'll check it out later.

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#9 Offline -{Lion Heart}-

-{Lion Heart}-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 746 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:58 AM

Yep, that's how I was able to enter it. BZP redirected me to the PayPal website :) Awesome raffle, by the way! 

pWRJY.jpg

Credit goes to Biomech for the sweet, but really old, avatar!
PM if you add me to your Friends List!
Code: 1590 1509 6141 (Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Diamond, Soul Silver)
PSN Name: Mateus7

Want to help continue the Bionicle Story? Click Here!

#10 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 2,456 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 12:13 PM

Yeah, I figured it might be because of that. Glad to know that it is gaining some attention from new members.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -Sir John Lubbock

#11 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,274 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 03:41 PM

I don't know if I'll enter either of the raffle, since I'm not too interested in either of the prizes. But if I don't, I guess that gives everyone who does enter them a better chance to win. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#12 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 575 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 04:37 PM

That's weird. I just bought a couple of tickets for the big raffle, and it looks from this thread like some people have also bought tickets, but it still says "Tickets sold: 0". Also, aside from an email from PayPal, the raffle hasn't given me any confirmation that I've participated, which is weird. The page doesn't say I've entered. Is this normal?

I entered by PayPal, exactly has been described before, so don't worry about it. It works fine.

That's an awesome prize, for both raffles (i'm a huge Mixels fan).

Edited by Jam Pot, Jul 20 2014 - 04:39 PM.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: Green, Vampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

Posted Image

#13 Offline CriticalMOCer

CriticalMOCer
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 9 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 06:21 PM

Nuts, the Frosticons are the only ones I actually bought. I should have bought those (I forget the name and element) brown ones.

#14 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,212 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 09:03 PM

That's weird. I just bought a couple of tickets for the big raffle, and it looks from this thread like some people have also bought tickets, but it still says "Tickets sold: 0". Also, aside from an email from PayPal, the raffle hasn't given me any confirmation that I've participated, which is weird. The page doesn't say I've entered. Is this normal?

I entered by PayPal, exactly has been described before, so don't worry about it. It works fine.

On the BZPower side, the transactions have to be confirmed by Dimensioneer. He'll get to it within a day or two.

#15 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 705 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 09:11 PM

These two Raffles are great, I am going to enter the Mixel Raffle but I don't know about the SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#16 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 575 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 03:54 AM

On the BZPower side, the transactions have to be confirmed by Dimensioneer. He'll get to it within a day or two.

Thanks for clearing that up, Black Six!

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Posted Image

#17 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 575 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 12:11 PM

I just checked the list again, and my name doesn't appear to be on the register of participants, nor has the button that says "$1.00 to enter' changed to say that I'm entering. Should I speak to Dimensioneer, or can I just not see myself because the list is only of other participants? Is this normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry to double post.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Posted Image

#18 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,212 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 02:33 PM

I just checked the list again, and my name doesn't appear to be on the register of participants, nor has the button that says "$1.00 to enter' changed to say that I'm entering. Should I speak to Dimensioneer, or can I just not see myself because the list is only of other participants? Is this normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry to double post.

Your transaction has not yet been marked as paid in our database. Please send me a PM with your PayPal transaction info and I will work with Dimensioneer to rectify the problem.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users