Let the Raffles Begin!

Last year during the anniversary we announced our new raffle system, and with over twenty under our belt I think it's safe to say that that it's been a success. Today, to celebrate our anniversary, we're starting two more. Do you like spaceships? We thought you might, so we're giving away a copy of 70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! For only $1 per ticket, you can have a chance to win this hugely awesome set. Free more your style? We also have a set of Frosticon Mixels that any member can enter to win. Not a member yet? What are you waiting for? Register now!

View the full article

Guess I might as well at least enter the little raffle. Will have to debate about the bigger one.

And does that new member raffle not have any participants, or am I just barred from viewing them? Any new members might have a good chance to win something.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Guess I might as well at least enter the little raffle. Will have to debate about the bigger one.

And does that new member raffle not have any participants, or am I just barred from viewing them? Any new members might have a good chance to win something.

Now give the new members some time to join, let alone notice the raffle. :P

That's a really awesome raffle. Count me in! :) Though I'm having problems with the raffle system. I'm kind of confused as to why I'm at no point asked for any billing information besides my name and address? Isn't it possible to pay with PayPal or Visa (preferably the former)?

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

There are over a dozen people entered in the New Member raffle. Not sure why that's not showing up for you - it might be because you can't enter it.

That's a really awesome raffle. Count me in! :) Though I'm having problems with the raffle system. I'm kind of confused as to why I'm at no point asked for any billing information besides my name and address? Isn't it possible to pay with PayPal or Visa (preferably the former)?

You should be able to pay with PayPal. Perhaps someone else who has entered can shed some light on the process.

There are over a dozen people entered in the New Member raffle. Not sure why that's not showing up for you - it might be because you can't enter it.

You should be able to pay with PayPal. Perhaps someone else who has entered can shed some light on the process.

When I completed the form on BZP it took me to the PayPal website, where I was allowed to either create an account or pay as a guest with a credit or debit card (I did the latter). It doesn't ask you for payment info until you get to that point. Hope this helps!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

When I completed the form on BZP it took me to the PayPal website, where I was allowed to either create an account or pay as a guest with a credit or debit card (I did the latter). It doesn't ask you for payment info until you get to that point. Hope this helps!

Thanks guys, I'll check it out later.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeah, I figured it might be because of that. Glad to know that it is gaining some attention from new members.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

That's weird. I just bought a couple of tickets for the big raffle, and it looks from this thread like some people have also bought tickets, but it still says "Tickets sold: 0". Also, aside from an email from PayPal, the raffle hasn't given me any confirmation that I've participated, which is weird. The page doesn't say I've entered. Is this normal?

I entered by PayPal, exactly has been described before, so don't worry about it. It works fine.

That's an awesome prize, for both raffles (i'm a huge Mixels fan).

Edited by Jam Pot

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

That's weird. I just bought a couple of tickets for the big raffle, and it looks from this thread like some people have also bought tickets, but it still says "Tickets sold: 0". Also, aside from an email from PayPal, the raffle hasn't given me any confirmation that I've participated, which is weird. The page doesn't say I've entered. Is this normal?

I entered by PayPal, exactly has been described before, so don't worry about it. It works fine.

On the BZPower side, the transactions have to be confirmed by Dimensioneer. He'll get to it within a day or two.

On the BZPower side, the transactions have to be confirmed by Dimensioneer. He'll get to it within a day or two.

Thanks for clearing that up, Black Six!

, and Avengers Tower!

burning_logo.jpg

I just checked the list again, and my name doesn't appear to be on the register of participants, nor has the button that says "$1.00 to enter' changed to say that I'm entering. Should I speak to Dimensioneer, or can I just not see myself because the list is only of other participants? Is this normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry to double post.

, and Avengers Tower!

burning_logo.jpg

I just checked the list again, and my name doesn't appear to be on the register of participants, nor has the button that says "$1.00 to enter' changed to say that I'm entering. Should I speak to Dimensioneer, or can I just not see myself because the list is only of other participants? Is this normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry to double post.

Your transaction has not yet been marked as paid in our database. Please send me a PM with your PayPal transaction info and I will work with Dimensioneer to rectify the problem.