Thirteen Years of BZPower

Some may call thirteen an unlucky number, but here BZPower is thirteen years later and we're still going strong! I can't think of many other websites that I've been visiting for thirteen years, and so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the thousands upon thousands of visitors and members BZPower has had over the years - especially those of you who think we're still worth visiting over a decade later. But you don't really care about all that, the anniversary is about fun and cool stuff! We'll be using this news story to keep track of everything, so read on to see what we're up to this year!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

At the end of the month, I'll get my nine-year spinny. That's close to half of my life. Yet I have no intention of leaving, now even less with a possible return of BIONICLE imminent. Keep going strong, BZPower! :)

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Happy Birthday BZP!

(also yay for temporary premier perks. =P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Happy birthday BZP! B-)

I feels like BZP has been around a lot longer than thirteen years to me, even though I've only been hanging around here for eight years and have been a member for only half that time. Here's to another great you on BZP! And hopefully it doesn't become too rebellious. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wow! Happy birthday, BZPower! Since I joined it in 2009, it has been 5 years, and now, I see that BZPower becomes a teenager! Keep being alive, BZPower! Hopefully, we'll get another great next year!:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Happy Birthday, BZP! I have my issues with this site at times, but its 13th birthday is most definitely a cause for celebration. You all should be commended for your dedication. Congratulations to BZP and its staff! :D

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

BZPower:  You have for years been a place of entertainment and fun, a place for debate and laughter on my favorite "theme" from Lego.  Thank you for being available to everyone and helping make the Bionicle community stronger and closer knit!  Keep chugging along!

~Kughii

• Upvote 1

I can't think of many sites that last 13 years, period. Add to that, I think most of them are probably product driven, rather than fan based. Although, with the advent of social media, that's changed the possibilities of site life spans.

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

I think the most impressive thing is that it has actually managed (thanks to the BZPteam) to remain quite active even after the end of BIONICLE.

Happy Birthday! 

Edited by Kaxix

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e: