UCS Tumbler to be Unveiled at Comic Con

The Comic Con news keeps coming - it's like you don't even have to go there. This time, it's USA Today with the reveal of the next UCS-scale set - Batman's Tumbler. Straight from Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, the set will contain 1,869 pieces, retail for $199, and be available in September. The best part, however, is that it contains minifigs of Christian Bale as Batman and Heath Ledger as The Joker. It's sure to be a hot seller!

View the full article

The Tumbler was one of my favorite vehicle from the Dark Knight Trilogy. The only one that I would consider to be a little cooler would be the Bat. I'll definitely think about grabbing this set, especially since my birthday is in September.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I was a little skeptical when I heard rumors about this set—with the Nolan trilogy over, couldn't the sets focus on other things? But the first pics of this convinced me that they didn't choose to make it because of its relevance, but rather because it makes for a gorgeously complex model. I may have to get this one.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother