• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

UCS Tumbler to be Unveiled at Comic Con

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,524 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 04:58 PM

The Comic Con news keeps coming - it's like you don't even have to go there. This time, it's USA Today with the reveal of the next UCS-scale set - Batman's Tumbler. Straight from Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, the set will contain 1,869 pieces, retail for $199, and be available in September. The best part, however, is that it contains minifigs of Christian Bale as Batman and Heath Ledger as The Joker. It's sure to be a hot seller!

View the full article

#2 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 09-April 10
  • 5,605 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 06:28 PM

The Tumbler was one of my favorite vehicle from the Dark Knight Trilogy. The only one that I would consider to be a little cooler would be the Bat. I'll definitely think about grabbing this set, especially since my birthday is in September.

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#3 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 2,367 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 08:20 PM

I was a little skeptical when I heard rumors about this set—with the Nolan trilogy over, couldn't the sets focus on other things? But the first pics of this convinced me that they didn't choose to make it because of its relevance, but rather because it makes for a gorgeously complex model. I may have to get this one.
Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users